Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Gong Xi Fa Cai! to all of the peeps who celebrate this festive.. gong xi.. gong xi...!!

Huwoo.. life as a final year stidents does really wears u off.. hectic, chaotic, exhausting, challenging.. and many more feelings that cant be described by words.. well.. u know it urself if u've experienced it... WHEW!

d price dat we have to pay to grad.. hurmm.. wut to do... gotta just face it...

OK.. its been a while since i last updated my blog... today is the 3rd day of chinese new year- 28th January 2009... having a brief break or holiday with muh family back in Ipoh.. Walaa.... drove back to to Ipoh on Saturday.. Can u just imagine how a usual 2 hours drive turns out to be 4 hours drive... physically exhausted... mentally tormented... n not enough sleep sum more.. hungry some more.. driving alone sum more = a really good sleep medications.. huhuhu... huwaaa... well.. d traffic was like soo congested dat I can even snap pictures of cars n doing a lil bit picture whoring there.. hahahaha...


I even managed to snap d pic of a pink MyVi.. (although they say its suzuki swiftt)

Hurm.. works has really pile up... class haven't even started after mid sem.. its nearly 3 weeks without class now.. damn.. final is 2 more weeks to go... wut to do.. wut to do.. haven't even started on data analysisng ofr my thesis.. ( i couldn't even get enough subjects).. hoping dat everything will eventually falls into their places soon..

Uh huh.. just remember to tell u guys bout the items I bought at lelong.. so far soo good.. Although I only bought 3 items.. d Items turns out to be pretty authentic... (hahaha.. although we all knew dat I can't afford authentic things.. )

Well.. I didnt mean to brag... But I really do have good eyes for this kind of things.. (handbags, shoes)... hehehehe

n then came back to shah alam yesterday... luckily... its not congestes as saturday's traffic... its bcoz i managed to start my journey at 11 am++... but then.. my friends from perlis told me that the traffic dat evening was like sooo congested.. hahaha.. lucky me.. I managed to escaped d Jam... hehehe..

XOXO
MisZNiedA CulleN

1 comment:

eRmAbuTAng said...

omg
lurve d pink myvi[or swift wuteva]
hahah so0o0 cute
owh yeesss
g0ng xi fa chai~~