Saturday, January 3, 2009

getting away from studying for a while

Erma tagged me to do this... kinda fun when u want to get away from studying for a while (hahaha.. as if i'm studying)
just follow d instructions...

a) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image Search with your answer, take a picture from the first minimal words of explanation.

b) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you've finished answering every question page of results.


1. The age you'll be on your next birthday:



[huhu... I sounded sooo old]

2. A place you'll like to travel to :



[isnt it fabulous??? ROME]

3. Your favourite place :



[stunningly breathtaking beach resort]

4. Your favourite food(s) :



[Char Kuey Tiow... yummy!]

5. Your favourite pet :


[i'm not so fond of having a pet]

6. Your favourite colour combination :

>

[black n pink]

7. Your favourite piece of clothing :



[jeans:practical n casual]

8. Your all time favourite song :



[if u wanna be my lover : spice girls]

9. Your favourite tv show :


[~XOXO~u know u love me ~gossip girl]

10. First name of your significant other/crush :



[just call me MisZNiedA CulleN... hahaha]

11. The town in which you live in :



[ipoh mali]

12. Your screen name or nickname :



[dunno y.. recently peeps keeps calling me NID]

13. Your first job :


[babysitter]

14. Your dream job :
>

[involved in event management]

15. Your worst fear :



[my family involved in accidents]

16. The one thing you'd like to do before you die :



[building my family]

17. The first thing you'll buy if you get $1000 0000 :



[rexton ssang yong :D]

*******************************************************


Persons to tag
-my housemates
-bebudak MARA
-aery
-kausar
-n anyone whose interested

No comments: