Monday, January 12, 2009

Youth says...


bunkface in action


Iyman's 10th bday cake (its BEN 10)


hehehe.. on d way to d youthfest.. I was d one yg nmpk tudung tu je


hahaha... buddy admitted dat my hand was d fairest of dem all.. hehehe

Fewh.. wut an exhausting day yesterday...

Went to the youth '09 at PWTC.. with Buddy n Barb.. it was supposed to be for youth by youth.. there's wut they call "indie shopping".. even though i dunt really know wut inide shopping is... coz for me.. shopping is still shopping.. no matter where n how it was... hahaha..

Malls, Flea Market, Boutique, Indie.. just name it... I just lurves them all.. hahahaha..

Well.. i just went there to attend d fly fm campur chart goes live coz there's YUNA (damn.. she's good), BUNKFACE (dis guys ROCK... they sounded soooo international) n d LOVE ME BUTCH (love the hardcore shout.. hahaha)..

Walaaaa.. d crowd was like sooooo crazy.. n I think the crazy ones are just budak skolah... (well... for me... mature peeps didn't act like dat)
Just imagine.. they were like doing d shuffling dance (which I didn't really saw it as a shuffle... its more to 'terkinja-kinja' I think)... n pushing othe rpeeps around... common laa.. there's ladies also... if its me.. its OK.. I can just push u guys back (hahahahaha..... sume budak kecik... skali aku tolak je)..n they were like booing Yuna when she talked about GAZA... damn rotten spoilt brats.... wut would u feel if we send u there... IDIOTS...

Lurve HUNNY MADU, JULES n d FLY fm crew...

n Yesterday was also Iyman's Bday... n I was mistaken.. it's not PS3.... Its PSP!!!!!!!!!!

told ayin (my sis) to mms Iyman's cake pic... wow... d cake is seriously cool....

n talking bout d unfortunate Gaza.. (damn Israel)... if u were just like me... I mean.. we can't do anything to stop d killing n torture.. here's a link where u can donate.. It's via New Straits Times... so I am pretty sure it's not a fraud..

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Fund/gaza.html

Let us together pray for d Killing n torture to end.. n may Allah bless the departed souls. Amin.

XOXO
MisZNiedA CulleN

No comments: