Saturday, January 10, 2009

addicted to drugs

anyone?? hehehehe... d title is just simply inspired by my stupidity in not knowing how to answer my neuropharmacology drugs... URGHHHH... its like soo damn HARD.. a hell lotta drugs name to be memorised.. huhuhu.. damn pilocarpine, damn protanolol... huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! how am I supposed to get my grades up if di sitch is like diss..... huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

btw.. during d neuro paper.. all of d miss faizah's supervised students sit in one row.. hahaha.. buddy, khafy, me n Nad...

well.. after i reached my home... I call my mom to ask her about whether we (d names above) can go to d hospital to collect data dis coming weekend or not... a hell lotta work to do... BZ BZ as a bee... huhuhu.. then.. I asked my mom wut she would get for iyman as his 10th bday is tomorrow... know wut?????!!! my mom said my dad told her to buy Iyman sumthing dat I, myself would never thought my father would buy... guess.. guess...

ITS PS3!!!!!!!


walaaaa... lucky Iyman... hope Iddin would not mind.. coz.. maybe in Iddin's mind.. its quite biased... coz he himslef never get sumthing like dat...

anyway..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IYMAN!

walaaa... Yin's in KL now.. but she's gonna went back to ipoh tomorrow n gonna went back to sumatera dis next weekend...

Sorry Yin n Zahier.. dh janji nk kuar ngan korg hr tu... x kesampaian..

n seriously... sum ppl really should be thankful for having a friend like me... hahahahahhahahaha
(termasuk bakul angkt sendiri laa plak)

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Akmar Anuar said...

uh,kamu kawan buddy ke?uh,msu? wah, kita se-U ghupenyer...muahahahah

misznieda said...

ehh.. a'ah.. kwn buddy