Sunday, January 18, 2009

CoveR me!

Do u guys like cover songs? well.. I admit it.. sumtimes it might be a bad idea... but then.. sumtimes... d cover versions are way better than the original version... here are sum vids of cover songs vids that might be interesting:

d All American Rejects perform the 'pirate rock' version of Womanizer by Britney Spears... kinda funny I think :)


and dis one is the Beyonce's Crazy in Love sang by Switchfood.. lurve dis band.. i just lurve it when peoples do rock cover of pop.. hehehe


Natasha Beddingfield perform the 'girl version' of This Love by maroon 5... love her voice..


d Rock Version of Cry Me a River: Justin Timberlake by the New Found Glory

dunt worry JT... I stil luv u! hehehe

dis one is seriously hillarious.. the band even do the parody vids to d song... Umbrella by Rihanna... Vanilla Sky versions (its a band form Italy)


Ok.. If I found more interesting vids.. I'll post it here... ~Njoy d Vids!~

XOXO
MisZNiedA CulleN

2 comments:

Akmar Anuar said...

suke post nih!! =)

Hazman said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IAryAz2lMdI&feature=related

rock remake - circus britney