Saturday, January 17, 2009

Courteus Stranger

Oooookay.. My days in Ipoh with buddy, nad n khafy is very tiring.. 3 days of ulang alik betwen my home, JKN n d clinics was like soo exhausting.. but I do have sum fun with my friends... :)

Buddy, Nad n Khafy crashed at my home... they met Comot, Iyman, Iddin, Ayin n my mom.. heheh.. Buddy n Khafy was like soo into Comot (even though comot was like soo 'berlagak'.. but he's fond of Khafy.. I think.. hahaha.. Comot pees on Khafy's feet)

On thursday morning... arrived at Ipoh.. n rushed to JKN, go back home, design new letter... n d officer told us dat the permisson letter would be signed by d JKN Board of Directors on d friday morning.. hehe.. so me, buddy n nad take a lil sightseeing around Ipoh... (Khafy has a headache n stay at home).. n buddy was like... "OMG.. y r ipoh's bulding so classic.. lurves them... gimme ur camera.. I wanna take lots of pctures" hehehe... Buddy was like sooo into all dis vintage thingy... hehehe

So.. after we got d permission letter on d friday morning... we rushed to d greentown clinic n start asking all d peeps there wether they had hypertension, diebetes or hypercholestremia...

wallaaaaaa... dis is d hard part... well.. not every peeps are co operative.. so... we only got 25 subjects for d days of asking around at d clinic.

and on friday, I asked Zahier's help to bring Khafy for d Friday prayer (thanx a lot mate!) [n terkantoi dpn zahier x pki tudung.. hahaha)

ok zahier... next time we'll go out together with Yin n ur MJ.. hehehehehe

n then.. we accidentally met into a hypertension patients who happens to be a lecturer at d UniKL-RMC... he was soooooooooo nice to d extent dat e came to my house just to give us d SPSS software n taught us how to do it.. then he told us that he would post a note of d easiest way to use d SPSS... Thanx a lot Mr Azlan!

who would taught that... there are still really kindhearted n courteus malaysian who would help starngers without hoping for any payback... really really Thankful to god that we ran into dis particularly sper nice guy... (Alhamdulillah)

Today.. my mom went to KL to visit Ayai (he had a sport injury.. I thin his ligament was torn.. pity him).. So I departed from Ipoh at about 5.40 pm (after Khafy bids goodbye to Comot.. hahahaha) n arrived at shah alam at about 8 pm.. walaaa... very tiring day n weekends laa..

Ooookk.. gotta try to finished d MD scrapbook by dis monday.. n gotta search for more subjects (randomly.. obviously)

Wish me d best... aight!

XOXO
MisZNiedA CulleN

No comments: