Wednesday, January 14, 2009

IpoH baby..

it has been quite a stressfull sitch.. here's d sitch.. d thing is.. I thought I will surely get d permission to conduct my survey at d Ipoh Hospital.. but then.. dis afternoon.. after I call Dr Rahimi (d administrative of Hosp. Ipoh).. he told me dat i need to go to d Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri first... then I was like.. OMG.... how am I going to do if I didn;t get d pass from d JKN... n my dad's in Sabah rite now...

so.. for now.. all I can do is hoping for d best n all things will eventually falls into places...

OK... so.. early morning.. tomorrow (not soo early laa).. me, buddy, nad n Khafy are going to Ipoh.. (yeay me..! going back home) n camped at my home (hahahaha.. except.. camped here doesn't really mean CAMP) n try to to d JKN n hoping for d best things to happen for us

so.. its Ipoh baby!

was planning to stay until sunday... but then.. my mom told me dat Azah are going to bring along 6 of her friend to have sum sort of sleepover dis weekend.. n I was like.. pitied my mom laa.. to cater to a lot of peeps while my dad's in Sabah.. so... I'll just watch n see.. when is d best time to come back to shah alam...

n... muahahahahahaha.. I've watched Gossip Girl season 2 episode 15 (pls dunt b jealous with me buddy n analhuda!).. OMG! fall in love over again with Chuck Bass.. hahahaha

dunno why.. girls always have sum sort of interest with naughty boy.. hahahaha

XOXO
MisZNiedA CulleN

1 comment:

eRmAbuTAng said...

wah
me like chuck also

notty boy: hot!