Thursday, January 8, 2009

2 down... 1 more to go

Well... today I've had my haemotology paper (mid sem) n it was like soo damn hard... i was like answering d answer with zero knowledge bout the paper at all (huhuhu.... spnjg menjawab exam... kept menggeleng my head coz x reti jawab)

hurmm.. huhuhuhu.. got d last paper on dis saturday, 4-6 pm, neuropharmacology paper..
a hell lotta drug's name to be memorised... hehehe.. at least.. have all d songs created by my classmates bout d drugs...

n yattta!!! going to the youthfest '09 dis sunday with Buddy n Ayin.. cant wait!
(hahaha... x sdr diri keje berlamabk2 kene buat n x siap)

hehe.. actually dis sunday is my dear lil bro's Bday.. (Iyman's Bday). He's going to be 10.. :( can't be there... happy birthday Iyman! (ayin- my sis told me dat he asked them to booked the Ben 10 cake from secret recipe) hehehe..

sorry for d lame post... hehehe... in d midst of exam.. so nothing interesting happen..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buddy's nag ko letak aku nye blog nieda??!!!

pfffft!

misznieda said...

hehe.. sorry laa eh buddy.. just tryin' to make it sounds interesting.. OK.. I'l change it