Thursday, February 26, 2009

The GazettE

Exam are closing in..
misznieda is closing out...
hahahaha.. as usual.. d closer d exams date..
d lazier I get.. n I tend to do craps..
Once.. I've written a very good (in my oppinion) thriller story.. almost 2 page only laa.. :)
Too many times... I'd rather clean my home than studying..
Too many times.. I'd read all d mangas I've never even want to foloow at first..
dis time.. I'm doing a tribute to my favorite visual kei band of all times..

The GazettE


Cassis [i really lurve dis one.. d starting part]


Leech


Filth in the Beauty


Hyena


Guren



Discharge [Gazerck festival][owhhh.. how I wish I could attend one of their concerts]


The ending to their Tour -Nameless Liberty Underground.. Kyaa...!!! they all are super kakkoi+kawaii

and not forgetting my dearest l'Arc~en~Ciel

Drink it down
[OMG!! all of them are sizzling hot in dis vids]

hehehe.. wish me d best of luck for my final n Viva!

XOXO

No comments: