Saturday, February 14, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun






doing a lil camwhoring at d istana budaya


familiar with d title?? hehehehe.. I know.. I know.. Its d title of a Cyndi Lauper's song.. hehehe... cliche isnt it???

OK... today is d V day.. u know wut i meant... right?? well.. obviously V= valentine
hahahahaha.. so not in d sitch where I could discuss about d V day.. hahaha.. d funny thing is.. on last monday.. I went to catch a movie at Cineleisure Damansara.. n I saw a restaurant (or maybe a club... i just dunno wut d place really is) having an ad about d party for single peeps on V day... n d party was called anti-valentine day... n d funny thing is... d symbol was supposed to be a cupid.. accidently shot d arrow at himself at bled... hahahaha... d symbol was really funny... hehehehehe... OK.. OK.. enough bout d V thingy... Its not like I celebrate it anyway... hahahahaha

Last wednesday.... me n 3 of my housemates went to Jusco Bukit Tinggi.. d initial plan was to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.. but... unfortunately.. we stucked in jam n arrived there a lil late... (after all d jam n lost summore) soooo... d tix for benjamin button have been sold out... n we decided to watch bride wars... eheh.. n I bought myself a blazer dat cost RM129... n With dat... I'm officially broke dis month.. huwaa..... me n my shopaholic habit.... It would be really good if I can learn how to save money... then.. when we want to went home... we go to d exit where we parked our car.. n know wut happens when we ariived there??? it's locked!!!! OMG!!!!! n luckily... its not only us there.. there is a malay couple who also share our probs... then... we went to find another exit door which are not locked... n luckily we found one which I think is d staff exit... huhuhuhu.. I dunno wut am i gonna do if there were only us... n so.. off we went..

Then.. yesterday... me, together with analhuda, buddy, farra, ayin n sya went to d PGL 3 d musical... yeay! Honey bought d tix for us... thanx babe!
We start our journey to d istana budaya from college after we finished d neuro class.... n walaaa.... once again.. stucked in jam.. n lost summore... but luckily.. we get there in time... n i went to see honey n took d tix from her... n off we went watching d musical theatre....
huwooo.. d theatre was quite good actually.. nice props, illusions n play! well done PGL! ( though its a bit boring when it came to d jiwang part)
d play was very entertaining actually... got some humor in it... n d most entertaining part is when the Sultan Mahmud was dancing happily coz he's goning to marry the Puteri Gunung Ledang... can u just imagine... Sultan of Malacca doing a Saturday night fever dance?!?!?!?! hehehehe..

n Now.... I am FREAKING OUT on my Viva which is most probably going to be next week.. n d thing is.. I havent start my analysis yet!!!!! huwaaa... may Allah have mercy on me... n may Allah blessed me..

n I just realize dat I'm going to step into the adult world soon... hurmm... so not in d mood to grow up..

XOXO

No comments: