Saturday, February 7, 2009

tagged

Erma tagged me.. so here goes nothing.. hehehe :D

1) Do u think ur hott?
nope... ( but I think.... dlm mimpi prnh kot... hahaha)

2)Upload a fav picture of you.




3)Why do u like this pic?
hehehe.. i looked sooo cool... like a serious driver... muahahahaha

4) When was ur last time eating pizza?
hurmm.... it has been a while since i ate pizza

5) The last song u listened to?
erkkk... now??? hahahaha... afro gunso.. from d anime keroro gunso

6)What are u doing right now?
hurmm.. trying to get into d mood to do my work

7)What name do u prefer besides urs?
hey.. i have a cool name.. Nieda... dats cool aight?!

8)People to tag
-erma
-buddy
-amir
-iba
-ika

9)Who is number 1?
d girl who are soo kind to help me even though we never met face to face.. sum may call her bitchy... but hey.. its inside dat matters d most.. u go gurl!

10)No. 3 is having a relationship with?
dunno bout dat... (Amir, ko ade relation ngan saper eh?? haha)

11)Say something bout number 5.
always bug her to gimme d latest dish bout Jrock scene

12) No4?
my housemate's bf...

13)Who is number 2?
my going out for gila2 thingy mate... ekekekekkeke.. also my neighbour yg baek hati (hehehe... bodek2)

No comments: