Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Iddin n Iyman




yesterday.. I called my mom to asked whether she's stopping by at shah alam or not (from segamat)..... n d reason behind it was... I was planning on going to cineleisure to watch sum movie... (hahahaha... bertuah punye anak) then.. my mom told me that they were already in sungai buloh... n it was like 3 pm at dat time..

then i asked her.. 'ehh.. soo awal eh bertolak... why?'
n she answer... 'have to.. gotta prepare d 2 kids for school admission tomorrow'
I know Azah is going to MRSM Taiping... but2??
n I was like.. ' ehhhh.. 2?? iyman n iddin is it? kinda confused'
n my mom was like..' ehhh.. u didn't know Iddin is going to bainun ehh?' (bainun is a boarding school)
soooo.. Iddin got into a hostel..

n tonite.. I called my mom.. n asked her...
me:so.. how was iddin?
my mom: dunno... abah sent him.. I sent azah to taiping
me:oooo... how was Iyman??
my mom: eheh.. he kept crying n saying dat he misses iddin...
me:erkkk... hehehehe.... br tau miss.. bler ade.. gaduh x hbs
my mom:eheh.. biase laa tu budak
me:how was u?? r u gonna cry too?
my mom:eheh... dunno... tgk laa iyman camner

eheh.. n in my oppinion.. my mom is going to cry too tonite... hehehehe... now.. Iyman sleeps with ayin at d girl's room.. so, lucky Ayin (my stylish 20 years old sistah) is studying near to home and stay at home.. so now.. there's only ayin n iyman at home... haaa... n not forgetting... comot..

well.. wut to do.. peoples grow.. so do I (damn... going to turn 22 dis nov.... n 22 sounds sooooo adult... gosh...)

XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COMOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

FatFatFATFATFATLAzyyyyyCOMOT!

misznieda said...

hahahaha.. comot mst kate camni
"XOXO.. u know u love me" kt ko buddy.. hahaha