Saturday, February 7, 2009

d ugly truth

For all my life.. I've been bragging bout being brought up in Perak.. (hehehe.. even though I was born in Segamat, Johor)
and now.. seriously.. I'm not proud of sum of d perak's peeps who act like uncivilized peoples.. seriously.. all d riots thingy r not malaysians culture.. Know wut I think bout d riot thingy??
u guys r turning Malaysia sooo into like Indonesia... all u guys do r.. doing a riot showing dat u 'care'.. while d truth is.. u guys r just soo damn selfish..
hurmmm.. not turning dis blog into a political blog.. hahaha.. pardon me if anyone 'trase' bout d statement above..

OK.. dis evening.. there were supposed to be a tahlil at my grandmom's house in conjuction with my grandpa demisse.. N I was like.. "sorry grandma.. couldn't be there coz I was trying to finish my project"
n d truth??
after woke up dis morning I havent done anything.. but sleep n lazing around... urgh... I'm started to regret my decision of not going back.. huwaaa!!

n then.. after I check up d lineup for sunburst.. I was like... WTF???!!! only one international act???? N.E.R.D?????? wtf... I'm not nerdy enough to njoy N.E.R.D.. huwaaa.. there goes my rm 143... huwaa.... hope for more internatinal act... if not.. curse u.. pineapple concerts.. curse u!!!!

huwaaaaaaaaa... n buddy, barb n me was like sooooo excited dat we bought d early bird tix... so much for d sunburst..

then.. last wednesday.. we were having our faculty day.. students were to promote new product concerning with health.. It was tiresome.. as I was also d main comitte members.. but then.. dats wut make us grow aight? sorry for my groupmate coz i didnt help much with d groups thingy.. SORRY guys..

Here are sum pic of d FHLS day....


gayest moment.. hahaha.. have u ever looked guys wearing shocking pink?? here dey r


waiting for d official order to officially closed event


hahaha... buddy's group..


Playing dis game while waiting for d event to be finished.. seriously wicked laa dis round... dh senget2 pn x jatuh


eating.. then buddy sanp pic... hahaha.. serious look


barb being belasah by me.. hehehehe


my group for d day...


having dinner with d comittee member after a night of hard work...


mid sem result was out... my neuropharmacology was OK.. but... seriously... so damn worried for my haematology paper... d lecturer said dat 43 peeps failed.. dat was seriously a lot... huwaa...

btw.. I've watched gossip girl season 2 episode 17 last night.. n I was like... OMG!!! Dan Humphrey is a total bastard... even Serena never slept with other people when they were dating.. seriously... lonely boy is a jerk.. hahahaha.. gossip girl.. XOXO

The hana yori dango or boys before flower- d korean version is seriously funny n enjoyable.. OMG....!! d hero was like soooo sweet... How I wish I could be d heroine.. hahaha.. just my type of guy.. handsome, cute, funny, WEALTHY, caring, loyal... huhuhuhuhu.. wishing upon d star.. ekekekeke.. just got back fom having sum dinner at seksyen 2, shah alam... yumm... kuetiow kungfu yg best!

hurmm... n know wut.. i just realise dat dis monday is public holiday n wut d hell am I not going back for?????????????????? huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... sorry ma.... sorry maktok! huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. there goes my laksa johor cooked by maktok...... home cooked meal.... huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: