Sunday, March 1, 2009

Daddy cool

Daddy.. Daddy cool...
hehehe.. familiar aight?

Its March.. n March always means.. a hell lotta birthdays of my friends n family..
d list:
- 2/3 [Abah]
- 3/3 [Mak Ude]
- 16/3 [Ayin]
- 17/3 [Mama]
- 18/3 [Not so sure.. but I think its Mak Chik's]

Today, at about 3pm, I got a phone call. D name appear b4 me was Iddin.. n I was like.. "did Iddin brought his phone to hostel?" n when i picked it up.. my mom was at d end of d line.. n soo.. I know she's using Iddin'd phone.. wut d heck.. dat boy have a lotta credits to begin with.. hehehe.. n d conversation goes like dis:

Mama: Wutcha doing?
Me: Nothing actually.. y?
Mama: owhh.. well.. Iyman bought a shirt n tie for abah.. but then.. kesian laa plak.. selai2 duit singgit die kluarkn utk byr.. then.. I just suggested to him.. y dont u ask ur bros n sis to chip in sum money.. n he tros ckp.. "ma, call along.. srh along sponsor.." k k.. I'll pass d phone to him
Iyman: Hello, along? x dgr laa..
Me: Hello.. [half screaming so dat he could hear me] iyman... iyman nk srh along sponsor brape ringgit?
Iyman: Along nk sponsor brape ringgit? 100 ringgit blh?
Me: Haaa.. 100?
Iyman: k k 30 ckp lah
Me:eheh.. ye lah.. ye lah.. along sponsor RM40.. 50 pn blh kot..
Iyman: along.. iyman x dgr laa.. along ckp ngan mama lah
Mama: Hahaha.. I think 40 would be enough kot.. just .. anytime later.. give him d money
Me: hahaha.. OK.. OK.. gnt tgk wyg 4 kali... hehehe.. k k.. later I'll pay
Mama: OK..

Hehehe.. Iyman n Ayin are d only one left at home.. Ayin.. I think she's busy dating her bf.. hehehehe

so.. Happy Birthday Abah!
May Allah Bless u!

N Happy Birthday to all d March's babies out there!

uh huh... pray for my success in seating my final exam.. n Viva!

btw.. I'm selling off my sunburst tix.. sooo not into KORN.. :)

I am sooo into RobPat!



XOXO

2 comments:

eRmAbuTAng said...

dats y laa
KORN?
omg it was like so0o0 80s kn?
apa laaaaa dorg nie

misznieda said...

huhu.. yup.. yup..