Friday, May 15, 2009

So much for d lil' break..

As I told u guys n gals in my previous post..
We've been given a 12 days break after 6-7 months of nonstop crash coursing..
Which has made sum of us.. or should I say all of us that gone half crazy, sick, n just being seriously fed up..

I got home on last thursday afternoon..
as expected..
at home..
there's nothing much to do..
(says of a lazy gal)
its revenge time.. n by revenge..
I mean.. lazying around.. eating home cooked meal.. watching lots of TV..

n now.. I'm in CC accompanying my lil bro..
n heck I hate being in CC..
its not private enough for us to do as we like..
Iyman wants to play d counter strike..
so..
as a kind n great sis..
I brought him here..
(hahahaha.. oops.. didnt mean to brag)

n..
wait...
Its Friday already????
d 2nd friday???

Urghhh..
d 6 reports..
OMG!
how d hell am I going to finish it...
i manage to do 2 of d reports last nite..
(d drawings are not yet done)

n every nite..
I will be d last person to get into bed..
n as usual..
I was alone... oops.. forgot about comot..
together with Comot on d downstairs..

n stupid Comot.. was like..
doing d Manja2 thingy.. n i just smack him with d cushion..
hahaha..
d heck..
I wouldn't want to touch him..
I hate cats..
I hate animals..
but i didnt hate animals to d extend dat I want them to be dead..
I hate peoples who kills animal cruelly..
watched sum of d vids..
dunno wut d hell is going on their mind..
they just strip d animals of their fur or skin without killing them first..
I mean..
WTH????
they're god's creature..
for God's sake..
have a lil mercy for them..

Stupid comot.. peeing all around d home..
stupid horny perverted comot...

hahahahha.. n here I was babbling about Comot..

haa.. yesterday.. I was accompanying my mom to Ipoh Parade..
there's sumthing wrong with d massage thingy dat she gave to my father for his bday..
then.. doing sum window shopping.. n fortunately.. (hahahaha.. dramatic effect)
found a carlo rino peep toe.. (i chose d silver one)
which is on 50% discount..
d shoes was actually priced at RM 129.00.. n I got to bought it at d price RM 64.50..
Well... It was quite a good bargain aight?!?!

n I am currently reading d Confession of Shopaholic..
(fine.. fine.. its kinda old already)
n Thank God..!
I'm not as chronic as Rebecca Bloomwood..
OK..
I'm getting bored...
Iyman hasn't finished with d game yet..

XOXO

No comments: