Saturday, May 30, 2009

Heartless??

Last wednesday..
d class for community medicine has started..
n i was late for d 1st class..

When I enter d room..
I was like..
OMG! a foreign guy- doctor-lecturer
I was like.. gosh.. he must be mad for d tardiness..
as I know Malaysians is very well known for their tardiness..

Than god.. he was cool about it..
n he's from Iraq..
quite good looking..
n speaking with an American accent..
all d other girls were like 'Head Over Heels' for him..
I'm not..

hahahahaha.. guess I have d soft spot for d Blond hair guys n japanese n korean guys..
n d doctor wasn't blond haired.. neither japanese nor korean..
but..
I have to admit..
he got the 'look'
does not really define d 'tall, dark & handsome' cliche
but.. he's definitely tall n handsome..
Click HERE to see d pic dat a friend of mine took of him secretly n post it up in her blog

I finished reading the other side of the story last tuesday..
Its interesting..
coz it had d stories of 3 girls in it..
n eventually..
dis 3 girls are related to each other in sort of a funny way..
My faves is Gemma's
Its hillarious at how she imagined things..
n now.. I was trying to finish the Dead Until Dark Book..
d first installment to d Sookie Stackhouse vampire stories..

n yesterday..
at last..
We had been confirmed of our studies status..
Tentatively..
if our CGPA passed the 3.00 pointer..
we will be flew to IMS..
d offshore branch of MSU in Bangalore..
within this coming 2nd to 4th October
n so.. we're going to have to study for another 4 and a half year there..

fewh.. 4 and a half years..
dats quite a long period..
n Prof Asbi..
our dean.. tells us dat MSU is also going to do D MBBS programme in Malaysia..
I was like..
hey.. if in Malaysia..
I wont hesitate to study for another 4 and 1/2 years..
but.. d dean said.. d place has already been filled up..
i was like..
oww man...
4 n 1/2 years in overseas..
is not soooo enjoyable..
fine.. laugh at me..
I know most of peeps would say..
WTH.. just fly laa.. u have d chance..
oww man..

n after doing a rough calculation..
I'm going to have my mbbs when I'm 27/28
n certify to become a medical doctor when I'm 30
gosh..
d numbers really make me doubt..
oww man..
i'm only going to earn my money when I'm 30..
d number sounds soooo old to me..
n my mom was like..
'jangan risau laa pasal kawen tu sume'
I was like..
WUT????
I'm not worrying bout dat..
coz i myself realise dat d chances of me to be an ANDARTU is quite high.. (looking at d family hystory)
its just dat..
I tot I'm going to have a stable work n income n have quite lots of money when I'm 30..

hurmm..
deq lah's wedding invitation card hasn't arrived yet..
d ceremony's going to be held next week..
maybe she's too busy n forgot bout it..
guess I'll just call her later bout d venue..
ANYHOO..
congrats Deq Lah!

XOXO

2 comments:

Ikster said...

well... since dikatakan bahawasanya ade bdk2 tuh dh 2 kali pi urop...
ape kt kte pi jpon pkene concert the GazettE ke, Miyavi ke (Kagrra, wajib untuk aku, w0oT~!! XD)

... dh muncol balik ciri2 indecisive aku :| (ke L'Arc punye 20th anniversary??? 8DDD)

misznieda said...

hahahahaha.. jepun.. jauh kot.. x pe xpe.. kite kmpl duit.. hahahaha.. aduss.. ko membuatkn aku confuse.. 2 bende yg plg best kt dunie plak tuh