Thursday, May 21, 2009

Crime Scene

Mother, child and maid murdered by robbers, one fleeing suspect caught
IPOH, Wed:

A hair saloon owner, her five-year-old son and her maid were brutally murdered by two robbers at their single-storey corner-lot house in Taman Pinji Seni in Ipoh at 2.45pm today. However, one of the robbers, a 26-year-old suspected drug addict with a long criminal record, was nabbed minutes by a friend of the victims who happened to be nearby.

The victims have been idenitifed as Wah Ya Matzi, 42, Ermin Denish, five, and Indonesian maid only known as Dani, 18.

The bodies have been sent to the Raja Permaisuri Bainun Hospital for a post-mortem. They suffered stab and slash wounds. A knife was recovered from the scene.

Three other children, two girls and a boy, and Wah Ya's husband, Jaffri Tajul Aripin, 47, a bank officer, was not in the house during the crime.

Family members were too distraught to speak to the Press. The terrace house is located on a corner lot and there are few shophouses not far from the house.
An employee and an old friend of the saloon owner, Hasnida Ibrahim, 37, said: "I last saw my boss when she brought home cooked food for the employees at the saloon and left home."

"She just sold her saloon at Yik Foong shopping complex a few days ago and was in the midst of shifitng her things to another saloon which had been operating for some time in Greentown."

Another worker, Mohd Zaid Tajuddin, 27, "my boss was in her usual self and was a happy go lucky person...we are all shocked by the murder."

Perak Police chief Datuk Zulkifli Abdullah said the suspect was under the influence of drugs and had previous criminal record when he committed the murder-robbery at 2.45pm.

The passer-by was driving near the victims' house when he saw his friend looking very distressed.

The wife had called the husband when the robbery was in progress and he rushed home.

At this juncture, the friend spotted the suspect climbing over the gate and tried to escape in a motorcycle. On seeing the commotion he chased the suspect in his car and cornered him not far from the house.

He also caught the suspect before calling the police. The suspect had been remanded.

Investigation revealed a laptop was missing from the house. Police are still trying to ascertain whether other valuables were taken.

___________________________________________________________________
n d scariest part is..
I think d thief has been to my house b4 dat..
yesterday..
on afternoon..
after picking up Iyman from school..
I forgot n left the gate open..
n..
Syukur Alhamdulillah..
My aunts n cousZ is in my house on dat very afternoon..
n so we had our lunch..
after lunch.
my aunt.. Yang (aery's mother) saw sumone, a guy in front of our house with his hands in the bag..
n he was asking..
'ramai orang ke kat umah?'
n my aunt just replied yes..
he looks derailed n kinda lalok..
a junkie maybe..

then.. maybe he panicked.. n he didnt suspect there's many people at home.. he ran n escaped..
n my mom was like soo cuak.. n she's just ready to yell my name..
I was at d kitchen at dat time..

Taman Pinji Seni is just near to my house..
n b4 dat.. he has stole sumthing from other houses near my house.. but he just stole anything outside..
amybe he's just plain desperate to get sum money to buy sum pot..
after hearing d incident in d news..
my family was like.. sooo.. grateful nothing happened to us..
maybe the parang dat he used to slash d poor victims was placed in the bag.. where he puts his hands in..

I just can't imagine wut would happen if there were only me, my mom n Iyman in house at dat time..
maybe..
d news would change to.. a mother, a daughter n son were slashed to death.. sumthing like dat..
n dis morning.. my dad kinda confirmed us dat d guy dat slashed those poor peoples is d same guy who entered our compound..

ALHAMDULILLAH nothing happened to us..

XOXO

6 comments:

pensukebulan said...

gile ar nida. nasib baik sangat!

misznieda said...

yup yup.. seriously grateful..

kay said...

so scary!! skg ni bg diorg nyawa manusia mcm nyamuk je.. senang je leh bunuh mcm tu je.. doesn't feel guilty at all..

mekfi malas nk login blog said...

omg nida syukur sgt2 xjd pape

apple_bites said...

uh, gile r..ni wat aku risau coz only my mom n lil bro tgl kat umah..huu nmpk gak owg suke amek2 brg dpn2 umah kite tu kan

misznieda said...

nor: i know.. tu lah.. if im not home.. my mom is alone.. n in d evening only.. my youngest bro will be home.. so worried laa