Monday, May 18, 2009

Extra.. Extra..

a lil pic update during my break..



My new Carlo Rino Peep Toe Heels which i got for 50% off.. (previos post for details)


d piles of kulit udang



Comot's idea of lazying around



Yeay me!!
Ika just texted me dis morning..
n guess wut???
she told me dat..
d class wont start dis week..
n d reports are to be handed in dis friday.. so..
I'd have my break until then..
hehehe..
so sorry for all d MARA peeps who has gone back to seroja..
I was like..
dancing joyously when i read d message..

Yesterday..
went to Taiping..
Paying a visit to my lil sis..
Azah..
n so.. dat was d reason why i dunt get back to Seroja yesterday..
(n we thought.. or we r supposed to have classes starts today)
coz my mom was bragging all about d Prawn noodle in Taiping dat have large or should i say enormous prawn in it..
seriously..
its large..

n soo.. off to Taiping yesterday..
n d weather was good..
(a bit too hot for me actually)
n my mom was like..
Gosh... its a record dat we managed to reach Taiping without any rains..
maybe its bcoz we brought d Shah Alam people with us today (dats me!)
[FYI.. Taiping is d most humid town in Malaysia.. n its like.. d days without rains there is kinda rare]
we pick Azah up at her MRSM Taiping..
Gosh.. her hostel uniforms was like neon green.. n we called it.. Katak Hjau.. [Green Froggy]
went food-hunting for lunch..
[eager to find out how large d prawns are]
n we found a place.. [Mak Teh Mi Banjir Udang]
which previously have been featured on d TV..
If i'm not mistaken.. in Majalah 3..
n soo.. we sit n placed our order..
d foods were priced at RM6, RM 10 and RM12
d price were according to d prawn size...
d RM6 plate is served with a reared prawns..
while RM10 plate is served with d sea prawns..
n also d RM12 plate.. its just dat.. d prawns in d RM12 serving is enourmous..
while d RM10 serving prawns are large..

too caught up with d prawns..
I forgot to snap d pic..
OMG!
hahaha..
n I just snap d kulit udang yg dh kopek pic.. huge pile of it

ah-ha.. last night.. I have a dream..
which I really like..
I have mountains of shoes..
gladiators, boots, oxford..
just name it.. i got it all..
walaa..
n poof.. it was just a dream..
XOXO

2 comments:

kay said...

ei terul betul comot.. haha! tapi still chumel.. nieda i got present for u.. jgn lupa amek k..

misznieda said...

ehh.. present for me?? for wut ocassion? geez.. u r so sweet