Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Crush(es)

OK.. lastfriday nite.. watched Night at the museum: battle of the smithsonian..
Its wickedly hillarious..
except for noisy cinema crowd..
n unpleasant smell
overall.. I enjoyed d movie..

Then.. last saturday.. was oding nothing..
Last sunday.. went to jusco bukit tinggi..
n intended to catch d push which have dakota fanning in it..
unfortunately.. Push wasn't played there..
so.. we decided to watch StarTrek..
n it was 10.45pm show..
Gosh..
just imagine..
we were like.. there for almost 12 hours..
hahahahaha..
analhuda n aida done sum serious shopping..
surprisingly..
I didnt get anything for myself..
except 2 novels..
-Hunted [house of d night series] by P.C Cast
-Dark until Dead
n StarTrek is surprisingly entertaining

well..
I admit it..
its another vampirish themed novels..
d heck.. I lurve those kind of things..

n yesterday..
I fasted for unsure reason..
n went to Eiman's Tomyam for berbuka..
d foods and ambience is quite nice..

uh huh.. n buddy recommended to me a book.. about 600+ pages..
The Other Side of the Story written by Marian Keyes..
its wickedly interesting..

hahahaha.. wuts with me n d 'wicked' words?
hahahaha.. guess.. I just cant wait for HP 6th movie installment to come out..

btw..
received yet another not so pleasing news..
were going throunf a nother week of crash course class..
n..
most probably.. next week..
we're going to hospital Jempol, Negri Sembilan for our community medicine..
n d worst thing is..
its gonna be a whole month!!
a whole month living in a hostel!!

Gosh.. I hate staying in hostels..

btw.. while I was reading d novel dat buddy lent me..
I was thinking of doing a post about My Crush (es)..
hahaha.. yeah.. noticed the -> (es)
I have lots of crushes..

OK..
here's d LIST:
1. Takuya Kimura
2. Chad Michael Murray
3. Justin Timberlake
4. Takashi Sorimachi
5. Hideaki Takizawa
6. Tamaki Hiroshi
7. Hyde / hideto takarai
8. Gackt / Kamui Gakuto
9. Ruki of The GazettE
10. Kai of The GazettE
11. Uruha of The GazettE
12. Lee Min Ho
13. Bi Rain
14. Orlando Bloom
15. Johnny Depp
16. Tom Cruise
17. My Math's Lecturer in KMPk
18. A guy who is soo polite during d newspaper event in KMPk
19. A senior in my college
20. Ben Barnes
21. Robert Pattinson

well.. there's a lot more.. but I couldn't remember it.. hahahahahaha..
urghh..
I forgot..

Finally.. I finished d Gossip Girl season 2!!
yeay me!!
kinda lurving d finale..
hahaha.. n seriously cant waith for d new season..

how is B going to react when she realises G is her new dormmate in NYU..
are D n S going to meet their long lost brother?
does L n R really ties d knot?
is lil' J really going to be d good arse Constance Queen?
how is B n C relationship going?
are N n V going to rekindles their relationship?
is d GG going to be more vicious dat they are in college now?
is S going to find he real father?

well.. its all remained a s questions until d new season came out..

my throats are killing me.. n I sumtimes croaked.. gosh..

(^o^)v

XOXO

No comments: