Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My First Time with .....

Its May.. and I've had sum things dat prevent me from updating my blog regularly..

The things are:
.::. My foolishness
.::. My Lazyness
.::. My Mid Sem
.::. My Final Exam
.::. There's no event or stories to be told
.::. been bz with going back and forth to UKM KL

hehehe.. is it just me.. dat I think.. d things dat I listed above is just soooo like d answering scheme for exam questions.. hahahaha

OK.. practically..
or should I say theoretically..
hurmm.. thinking back..
I think.. HYPOTHETICALLY would be more appropriate for d following sentence..

Hypothetically.. I have finished my degree... YATTA!!!
except for d 8 modules of community medicine..
n finally...
after 6-7 months of no holidays and break.. (except for weekends and public holiday)
we were allowed for having a break for about a 2 weeks ( to be exact.. 1 week and 5 days)
starting last wednesday...
yeay me!!
I'm going back home...!!
missed my bed..
missed my mom's cooking..
obviously.. didnt miss Comot..
missed being pampered at home..
but........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
WAIT.............
Its not dat easy..
It seems like...
d college.. or should i say.. our UNIVERSITY..
really.. really like to torture the students..
n here we thought we have d time to ourselves..
after months of torturous, hectic, crammed, crazy.. learning or class schedule..
they finally gave us a break..
n d break.. came with conditions..
we have to submit 6 reports right after d break..
WTH?!?!?!?!?!
Reports bout what...? well.. d sotry goes like this..

Last monday..
me n 40 classmates of mine.. together with d lecturer..
went to UKM for a dissection class..
with a real CADAVER..
OMG!
It was my first time meeting up with a real cadaver..
n I was like..
'Damn it.. silly me.. why the hell did I take breakfast for this morning?!?!'
n it was only 3 piece of sandwich..
when we finally arrived at d UKM KL campus.. we waited at d Anatomy Museum..
bcoz.. Its monday.. n well.. as we know... typical monday blues..
d class will actually start at 10am..
we had like 1 hour b4 10am..
so.. we waited in the anatomy museum..
where real organs, specimens, babies, fetus, and etc.. werefixed and displayed..
and just by looking at all those stuff..
I felt nauseated..
damn it.. how d hell am I going to be a doctor like this?!?!?!
OK..
control ur breathing nieda..
calm down..
chew sum mint candies..
then It will be OK..
n I called my mom..
she just laughed and said.. what to do? its an ibstacle dat u must go through.. just selawat banyak2..
OK.. after all dat... gather my courage.. n finally we were called to the dissection hall..
GosH.. beside d locker room.. there was sum rooms..
there were bodies inside the room!!

at first.. they play a CD on d systems in human body..
then.. after dat..
i realised that there is 2 tray..
with sumthing on it..
but it was covered by a blue plastic cover...
n.. when they took off the cover..
I was like..
OMG!!!
Its a human torso..
and a human leg!!
n with dat..
I reallly felt like vomiting..
but i hate d atertaste of vomitting.. so I tried to put up with it..
gosh..
it was one thing to looked and 'play' with it..
d formalin..
URGH.. really make my stomach churn..
ok..
we were supposed to differentiate between veins, arteries and nerve..
so.. in order to do that.. we have to feels and touched d leg..
URGHHH...
gather up my courage...
n finally.. I can touch it!!
yeay me!!
(although after few fail attempts and few incidents where I really feels like throwing up)
I did it!

everyone else were like sooo excited & enthusiastic about it..
n when they looked at me..
come on nieda! touch it!
gosh..
i dunno wut do I looked at dat time..
pale maybe? perhaps?
sum would ask..
R U OK nieda?
sit down first.. u really looked like u r going to passed out..

then we had break at 12 noon..
class start back at 2pm..
now its Central Nervous System.. n we have to 'play with d brains..
d same thing d next day..
d morning session - respiratory system (we were arguing in dis session on which site of dlung should be on d posterior part.. n soo.. finally Pue managed to make all of us understands about the real location of d lung in d bosy)

n...
d afternoon session...
REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM..
gosh..
d guys were like..
going crazy bout it..
they gave us have a look on d lower part of d body..
of a male and female..
n they were like..
which is dat.. where is dis.. ( sorry.. couldn't mentioned d exact words that they use.. :) just think dat words like 'cli***ris' might offended sum peoples)
n d lecturer even told us about G spot!!
hahahaha..
its funny..
the guys were like..
exploring d female lower part diligently.. they said its for learning..
hahahahaha..
at sum parts n times.. I think I was blushing.. coz its kinda embarassing for us girls..


n during d 2nd day break at noon.. I met with nidu and Ili.. (old friends form school)
they were students there..

oooohh.. I forgot..
I've watched wolverine last saturday..
n Hugh Jackman is soooooo damn hot..
so do DANIEL HENNEY.. ( agent zero)
although henney played d villain role...
He's seriously hot in it..
n d movie is quite good actually..
well.. from there.. we can like..
"owhh.. dats why his memory is vague in X men"
"owhh.. no wonder he acts like dat in X men"
well.. wut to say..
I'm a big fan of X men ( especially Storm)

n last nite.. Yin messaged me via YM..
he told me dat Deq Lah ( a friend of us in prep college) is going to get married..
on June 6th...
hahaha.. silly me..
n I though she was already married last 2 years..
She lied to me obviously..
hahaha..
Yeay!!!
I'm excited to attend her wedding reception...
well..
its d first time for me attending a friend's wedding..
(well.. attended a lot of weddings but its all either family's or my parents' friends'/ kids)
Congrats Deq Lah!!!!
May u n ur hubby to be live happily together until ur last breath! ;) *wink*wink*

uh oh.. forgot...
Ika-chan gave me one of her amazing magazine to me..
she said its my present for answering sumthing in her blog..
THANK U SO MUCH IKA!!!!!!
Arigatou ne Ika-chan!!!

uh oh.. last 2 mondays.. went to Mid for sum business with an insurance agent there..
n SASA promo..
they had a pink MYVi..!!

uh oh.. forgot.. Tomok won OIAM.. n now he's a millionaire..
can I now.. be his biggest fan n dreams of having him as my bf???
muahahahaha.. he's filthy rich..
even though I'm not a big fan of him..
d heck..
HE"S A MILLIONAIRE!!!
muahahahahahahahahaha

OK.. I'm going back to Ipoh tomorrow morning..
yeay me!
for now..
lets called it a wrap.. :)

XOXO

No comments: