Thursday, April 9, 2009

Things Dat I Hate

Last nite.. we went to watch d Queens of Langkasuka.. its a bit lenghty.. but overalll.. d movie is quite good.. thumbs up for d thailand movie..

Well.. I dunno y.. lately.. I've been out of d mood..
first of all..
dis post is not referring to anyone..
but if anyone kinda 'terase' with it..
maybe u've done all dat things to me..

n I'm SERIOUSLY SORRY IF DIS POST sounds a lil' HARSH


Things dat I hatE:
-I hate people ignoring wut I ask
-I kinda hate waiting
-I hate peoples calling others selfish without realising dat d act of him/her calling me selfish is more selfish..
As example:
Ji Hoo: weyh nieda, jom pegi funfair , ramai2.. jom arr..
nieda: tanaklaa.. x de duit.. lgpon pnt laa.. sorry
Ji Hoo: alaa.. jom laaa.. rmi2 br syok.. jgn laa jdk SELFISH!
WTFH?!?!?!?!?!?! WTFH is wrong with u???
mcm tu pn selfish ke??????!!!!
didnt u realise dat u r more selfish n cruel by calling me selfish?!?!?!
its not dat I tgglkn u kt tgh2 jln n went back home.. itu br selfish

-I hate selfish peoples
-I hate peoples using or invade my personal space without asking or telling me
-I hate doing revision
-I hate all d damn selfish drivers n motorcyclist..

Hello?! ko bwk motor tgh2 jln tu.. ko igt jln tu bpk ko punye?!?!?!?!?!
Tau laa kete ko besar.. dah tuh ko nk himpit2 kete aku plak kan.. pastuh hon2 org ..
ko igt jalan kt Malaysia nih bapak ko punye???
Lain laa kalau bpk ko pemilik Plus ke, Guthrie ke..
itu pon... org lain dh byr cukai jalan OK?!?!?!?!
-I hate being underestimated by peoples
As example:
d hell?? u've got style honey...
but dunt u ever dare looked down on peoples who wears head
scarves like they're from kampung n all dat..
believe me.. I am far more intelligent n cool from dat chicken head of urs..

-I hate being with peoples who seems like to make noise no matter where u are
-I hate having class at 8 am..
-I hate shops who have bad customer service
d hell....??????
d customers r d one who ensure u get ur paycheck every month..
so be nice.. even though we didnt intend to buy ur things..
-I hate bad traffic
-I hate myself for being lazy
-I don't like being late to a class or any event
-I hate people who pretends dat he/she didn't recognise me even though we used to be school mate or whatever mate
-I hate subjects dat required memorising skills
-I hate doing my assignments..
-I hate being broke
-I hate the feeling of guilty
-I hate it when sum peeps turn things around n make sumhow me feel guilty about it
-I hate ungrateful people
-I hate peoples who took me for her/his advantages


XOXO

2 comments:

_b4rb_ said...

pergh
mrh tul
ok2
jgn rsau
aku sure bwat knl ko klau jmpe in 5 or 10 yrs later..
siap ajk lompat2 lg
eheheh
=p

misznieda said...

hahahaha