Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OMG! BBF dh hbs...

After 13 weeks of devoted effort of following d boys before flowers drama..
It has finally come to an end..
OMG!
I was like.. sengih sampai telinge all day after watching d finale..
Well.. I can list d drama as one of d best korean dramas ever made..
on d plus side... hot HUNKS with large chunk of cash..
OMG..! I simply melted..
especially.. when d guys r superr extra sweeTT n caring..
haa.. wut a catch..
U can say dat its fairy tales..
but heck...
we all can dreams aight?!

Well.. I had my hair cut today..
due to sum comment by d guys in my class..
"psstt.. rambut ko terkeluar"
"psstt.. rambut hg terkeluaq dr tudung"
hahaha..
went to d saloon recommended by my housemate..
she was like..
"cik.. ur hair soo nipis laa, kusut laa, kering laa"
i was like..
WUT d HECK?
previously... when i went to any saloon to get my hair done n cut..
d amoi must said
"u punye rambut byk lebat laa"
n now???
NIPIS?????
Gosh.. dat indicates how badly am I losing my hair..
am I too stressed out??
so.. decided to do a 'santa' (cocout milk) treatment..
Gosh.. now.. my hair smells like santan..
i used to have thick hair..
coz.. when i was still a baby..
my great grandmom used to put on coconut oil in my head..

"dulu.. arwah toknek slalu sapu minyak klape kt rambut kamu... smpi naik hitam bantal yg kamu gune mase baby" - my mom use to said dat
"hahaha.. kamu tgk rambut blonde abg boy kamu tu... kalau arwah toknek hidup lagi.. mst die kate.. pnt aku sapukan minyak klape kt rambut bdk nih dulu2" - my mom used to said dis too

hahahaha.... im babbling again
FYI.. no I didnt have any big bro or sis..
Abg Boy is my 'uncle' whose age are not soo differ with me
(I think he's around 25/26/27)
he used to act in sum drama as extra
well.. his dad n mom came from d entertainment world..

hahahahahaha.. there goes my babbling... AGAIN!

I just wanna put sum pic from d drama..
How I wish I could have a guy like all those 4 cool guys..









d hero


d 2nd hero


d hero n heroine


*lurving it*


XOXO

No comments: