Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stomach Cram


Owhh... I'm suffering...
for d pain..
dat comes..
each n every month..
worsen by d environment..
worsen by d moods..
as if..
I've put on a moodulator (a device mentioned in Kim Possible)..

wut an exaggerated intro.. hahaha

I've been thinking...
n done a lot of thinking..
n from dis brain of mine..
things just came out..
wut should I really do in my life?
I'm turning 22 in 7 months time..
I'm going to get my 1st degree within 3 months time (god's willing)
I'm practically an adult..
am I a high-quality bachelor holder?
can I secure a job?
do people want to hire me?
n to top all of dat..
I think I am not yet ready for d adult/real world..
working..
living on my own expenses..
saving for house, car, bills, my mom n dad, my siblings...
no more leisureliness or playing all day long..
do I really want to further my studies in medic? or master in biomed?
wut should I really do with my life?

n to top dat.. my mom kept bugging me to start looking for certain sumone?????????

Can't I just simply live my life leisurely without worries?
maybe..
i can work as a kindergarten teachers..
or should i write a book..
or just simply design anything..
or just being a DJ (hehehe.. I kinda have natural talent for dat.. hahaha.. being a smug)

Should I start working out vigorously? for future health undertaking?
(I have high bp n diabetic gene in my DNA)

as an adult..
can I cope with d world?
can I become one of d great peoples who contributes for d worlds future or peace?
am I going to be religious enough to guide other peoples?
can I manage to earn enough to let my mom, dad, aunts n grandmom have a leisure future life?
did I manage to fulfill my parents hope?
am I not going to be another failure?
can I be a good role model to my sisters n brothers?
how many am I going to earn for my work worth?
am I going to be a healthy person?
am I going to have my own family? children?
can I repay my parents deeds to me?
am I going to be a good person?

does everything dat happens in d world is just simply a coincidental or inevitable?
does everyone really have d same opportunity to succeeds in life?
does d world really work like karma?

one thing for sure..

EVERY CLOUD HAS ITS SILVER LINING

EVERYTHINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON

SEMUA KEJADIAN ADA HIKMAH DI SEBALIKNYA

n I really hope I can hold into d phrase till my last breath

XOXO

1 comment:

eRmAbuTAng said...

every cloud hv silver lining
i lurve it dear :D