Saturday, April 18, 2009

~HeaTStrokE~

I think it has been almost a week since it last rains in Shah Alam..
n I was trapped in dis 'boxed' apartment (accept during class)..
an apartment without d air-cond..
in a tropical country..
which d temperature reaches 32 degree celsius outside..
Its like a sauna..
accept dat..
i cant just sit n do nothing like in d sauna..
i feel like an overheated slug lying on d apartment's floor..
Gosh.. hope dis kinda heat would end soon..
Alhamdulillah however,
d heat is not to d point where it is unbearable like in d african continent..

Last thursday..
after d class has been cancelled on wednesday.. n thursday..
n out of frustration..(frust laa konon2 x de klas)
annis suggested dat we go n watched Coming Soon..
a Thai horror movie..
about a ghost in d cinema..
but..
I didnt agree A.S.A.P
bcoz I'm afraid dat I'm too tired after an imsoniac nite (couldt sleep coz of d heat)..
n its thursday..
its d day for me to do my hair treatment..
so after updating my bank accounts,
went to d saloon for a treatment..
n met with Jama there..
she's in sum sorta messed up condition (in misery coz her bradband didnt work n Maxis told her dat it might take up to 10 days b4 they can fix her sitch)
then... 30 minutes later..
anis n sya also came to d saloon..
n we further discussed bout watching d horror movie..
n so.. after discussion n all kind of talks..
I agree to go n watched d movie..
n guess wut??

n so r 25 other peoples from my class..
hahaha.. insane case..
went for a midnite movies with 25 peoples..
really seems like a school trip.. hahahahahaha..
n to be more exagerating..
they bought couple seat tix for all of d 26 tickets..
hahahahaha..
d tixS for 26 peepS...

obviously.. I managed to get d couple seat to myself..
(well.. at first wawa seat there.. but she moves to d front row.. coz we were seated at d back row.. n maybe she's not comfortable with it or with me.. hahahahaha)
so.. I sat comfortably at d couple seat by myself..
just like I was sitting on d couch back at my home..
d movie was boring..
It's kinda surprising..
but not very scary..
I even laugh my heart out when both annis n farah scream when d ghost appears..
n after d movie.. they were suggesting for us to lepak at murni..
but after 15 minutes of sesat..
decide to went back home..
as Aishah is alone at home..
looking for a parking space..
n d parking 'process' took a lil longer time..
then.. when i finally reached home..
a msg came in..
n with High hopes of tomorow class will be canceled..
d hope was crush when d psycho dude.. who left d letter at my car for analhuda texted me..
(after d 3rd letter.. I decide to text him n lie to him dat d girl he was looking for is studying overseas.. n stopped leaving letters on my car.. as I was worried he might do sumthing to my car.. but.. damn.. its a huge mistake.. coz d guy is now bugging me for my email n friendster.. maybe he wants to search for analhuda thru my fs acc., I should have just ignore d dude)
d text msg sounded like dis..

"Salam.. ai sori ggu.. t'nmpk kt luar td.. lewat blk.. ade jer 5 org dlm keta.."
rough translation..
"sorry disturbing.. saw u gurls outside.. its kinda late for u gurls to came back home at times like dis.. I saw 5 of u in d car"

n i was like
WTFH is wrong with dis dude..?!?!?!
back off laaa..
since I've never even replied ur msg...
n oficially..
my car has been an object stalked by people..
its not me.. obviously.. haha

had anatomy class dis morning..
n I'm having a lazy weekend.. n njoying it..
accept for d heat..
n I realised dat (realised since long ago)
I have a habit dat people might find its a lil annoying..
I tend to switched off d light when there's no people occupying d space.. even though d space is not my own personal space n room..
for example.. d room of my housemates.. when they get out of their room..
they tend to leave d light on..
even though they were not going to be in d room for a long period..
so.. when I saw dat kind of incident.. I will go n switched off d light..
n they were like
'just leave d light on laa.. we'll come in later.. its more energy consuming if u off d light n we on d light back..'
n with muke slambe..
I will just walk away n said.. just turn on d light when u need to use it..
well.. I know..
its annoying..
but..
gomen..
it has been my habit since I hate seeing d lights were switched on without purpose..
n dey also like to leave their lights on when they are obviously sleeping..
soo.. I'm doing them a favor aight?!
since sleeping under lights is not really good for ur facial skin..

haaaa... I forgot to tell u guys bout d new CD of Gazette's l8est single.. (d on on left) it has arrived!! Yatta!! Tsubarashi des!

n I dunno if I can sleep tonite.. its kida hot.. feels lke taking d bath for d second time on night..

n i just watched a korean reality how.. title: We Got Married
d show hooked sum celebrities together.. n they 'got married' just for d show..
they're not even dating each other b4 d show..
they live like a married couple (same house.. separated room) for a few months..
n I was totally into d Hwanyobi couple.. Hwanhee n Hwayobi..
d guy likes to teased d girl..
but he actually have a good heart n really does care for d girl..
n d girl is soo lively n lovely..
but they have decide to quit d show on last february..
here's one of their cute episode of d show..





they really looked soo cute together..

OK.. d heat is making me sweating a lot.. so.. I'm off first.. jaa ne!

forgot to mention.. met najwa.. a junior back at school.. working part time at d tgv countr.. she's gonna further her studies in UK on september.. cograts gurl!

XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pjg tul post kali ni
hehehhehe
=p

misznieda said...

hehehehe.. tgk je laa tix yg pjg