Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lazy.. lazy.. me

Supposedly...
It's d time for studying..
doing revision..
but with my characteristics..
instead of studying n doing all d intelligent stuff..
I'm hooked to d net..
even though there's really nothing to it..
kinda tired of facebook..
n there's no new interesting manga for me to read..
so..
for now...
I'm sooo into Youtubing..
kinda hooked to d all sorts of korean variety show..
n not forgetting..
all d hits song..
dance hits by the korean group n band...
it kinda stick to my mind coz of all d pretty girls in it...
If only I were that pretty..
muahahahaha..
fine... laugh at me..
I know.. girl/boy band is lame..
laugh all u want..
d heck..

first n foremost.. d Gee song sang by SNSD or Girls Generation:



n now.. d parody made by Infinity Challenge.. 6 guys.. including Hot Junjin..



also.. a very colorful video.. Big Bang featuring 2NE1.. lollipop song. It was made for a handphone ads actually... d Lollipop handphone by LG



also.. d dance hit by Lee Hyo Ri.. U go girl.. I know its old.. but d heck..


did u notice dat when they danced for d OK part... (after d phone call part)..
it was d act of a girl getting ready for going out.. putting on earring, took off d clothes, put on d clothes, put on d stoking...

hahaha.. n u know wut.. d girl in d U go girl vid is in her 30s... n she likes to cheat in game.. in variety show.. hehehehe

XOXO

No comments: