Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thank God...!

Got my result today..
although my results is not perfect..
n not as good as all of my housemates n coursemates..
Alhamdulillah..
coz.. for one paper.. medical diagnostic..
I really cant answer well during d final exam paper..

n.. I also got summoned from MBSA coz I exceeded d parking time...
shit..... shoot.... fu**ing hell..
its only due 10 minutes..
seriously.. d prking ticket was paid until 11.50 am.. n d summons were given at 12.03pm...
WTFH is wrong with all d MBSA guys????
common laa..
10 minutes???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n I have to pay rm20 for just dat 10 minutes??????????????????
f***ing hell btol laa..

OK.. officially.. I'm soo addicted to an old korean game show now..
n while i was surfing.. found dis dunkin donut comercial by Lee Min Ho..
Gosh...! He's HAWT..



*I'm Lurvin' It*

XOXO

2 comments:

pensukebulan said...

haha ensem siot. gaya gedix tokleh blah

misznieda said...

x kire laa die menggedik camner pon.. ttp hensesm.. :D