Monday, March 23, 2009

Me Amour Familia

GOSH.... its monday and class all over again
It was a fun weekend...
a whole weekend with d family...
ahh... such a blessed weekend..
on Saturday.. me with my family.. (except for my dad)
went to the sunway lost world tambun..
huwaa... cannot go n njoy d water (gurl's prob)
hahaha.. d silly thing is... I was trying to do d BM assignment..
an essay about d negative impact of reality TV show..
and.. know wut.. I just manage to wrote d intro paragraph..
then.. I just sleep a lil.. after watching my sis n bros njoying themselves in d water..
n I managed to go n soak my feet in d hot water pool..

Azah told me that Iyman has made an impersonation of her, ayin n ayai..
It was really hillarious when he impersonate ayin..
IYMAN: ayin camni.. hah.. cpat2.. makeup makeup..
(n he even moskec d way people powder their nose n put on d lipstick)
-LOL-

went back at about 6pm..
n my dad asked us..
ABAH: cepat.. cepat.. nk mkn kat mane mlm ni
SEMUE: dunno.. abah je laa bawak
then.. all of us.. go n do our business
suddenly.. my mom call me out
MAMA: asked them to go n take their bath n siap.. we're going to lumut to eat tonite
ME: haaa.. btol ke?? sejam setengah tu..
MAMA: btol

hahaha.. yeay us! yummy seafood... n after 1 and a half hours journey.. we reached d usual place dat we used to have our dinner when we were still living in lumut.. Ah Choon's place...

Gosh.. d shop got d tastiest steamed fish I've ever tasted.. its a small chinese restaurant..
d menus are as below:
-Steamed Siakap
-Steamed Kerapu
-Asparagus masak Belacan
-Sotong Goreng Tepung
-Butter prawn
-Sweet n Sour Crab

waa.. really2 miss eating fresh seafoods...

then... came back to shah alam yesterday.. on my way back... we met an accident.. it was quite awful.. there's 4 cars involved.. a Wira was smashed.. (i think it was a Wira)

ok... today.. back to class.. BM class.. UrggHHhhh....

got a BM presentation tomorrow.. on retorik..

n i just cant wait for BBF, gossip girl, ugly betty n heroes to came out..

XOXO

No comments: