Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hurmm.. Cobaan...


My car... poor my car.. she got hit by a kembara in college.. blk hoo haa cafe


d car (Kembara) dat hit my car [d bumper is actually tercabut]

It was a find saturday..
Aida asked my help to send her to college..
n Iwas thinking dat maybe I can go out for a while after 4 weeks of terperap at home
(exam, thesis.. blabla)

While waiting for Aida to print n finish her errands, I saw Wawa, ayin n sya in d car..
waiting for effi n syakir..
so.. i joined them in wawa's car for a lil chat..
Few minutes later.. aida called n said she has finished her errands..
so.. we were heading out of college..
with wisma ani sup utara in our head for lunch..

Then... it was my jalan.. coz its straight..
a kembara suddenly came out from d corner..
I saw it.. n hit d break..
but d kembaras owner didnt hit d break.. she..
RAMMED into my car..

I was like... "OMG! my car... my car.. my car...!"
Then.. d driver is a young irl.. just enroll into d college..
n sum peoples help.. then I asked aida to called wawa.. coz..
she has more experienced in using car then me..
Arif was there too.. then I park my car so dat.. d car behind can pass..
A guy dat help us said.. dat d damage can cost up to RM1000..
n d gurl was like.. "can I just pay RM500"
goshhh.. how d heck am I supposed to find another 500..
so.. I suggest dat we make a police report..

but then.. sum of her friends came.. n said they knew a place.. blh kow tim n cepat siap...
Then.. we went to d workshop...
D damage costs about RM480..
n she was like..
"can I just pay RM 400?"
I was like.. soo 'baek hati'...
pitied her.. coz.. she said she had just applied for loan for d college fees..
then.. I agree to pay RM80..
hahaha.. then.. I was scold by my mom.. coz.. too 'soft'
Then.. blh lagi.. one of her friend mntk die byr rm150..
wth?? I have spend too many money on my thesis..
I also have no money..

Then.. d gurl agree to pay rm400..
Gosh... no cars until monday evening..
n.. I was thinking of going out.. after 4 stressed out week..
hurmm.. wut to do.. as Ajis, Ramlee n Sudin said..

"COBAAN"



XOXO

No comments: