Wednesday, March 25, 2009

AdmireR or StalkeR?!

OMG! My car has been stalked..

[dunt worry.. d target is not me.. d target was one of my 'cun' housemate]
Hahaha.. its not me.. obviously.. who would want to admire or stalk me?!?!?!
d incident is quite funny actually..
today.. during d Malaysian Study class...
d lecturer.. Miss Shila give us a 30 minutes break..
then.. as usual.. decided to take sum Brunch at d Bamboo cafe...
d Makcik told us dat a guy has accidently amputated his 3 fingers near our class..
after eating sumthings..
went back to class with Ayin..
n we saw a bit or pieces of a finger left by d guy...
Urghh... scary.. d blood is still there...
hahahaha... n dats d girl who want to further her studies in medic..
GosH.. how I wonder wut would dat girl be when she deals with human corpse later on..
then.. I saw Mami, Pije n Khafy were like doing sumthing suspicious at my car..
I was like...
"OMG... kene smn ngan MBSA ke?? pdhal.. parking dh byr.."
then.. all 3 of them were laughing..

n d dialogues goes like this
d Guys: sape yg slalu duduk kt seat dpn?
Me: hurmm.. fb laaa..
d Guys: huiyooo... fb ade admirer?
Me: (with a confuse look at sumthing hidden at their back) ape yg korg pgg tu? bak cni..
(attempt to rampas d thing n realise it was a letter which was put at d wiper of my car)
d Guys: jap laa... amek no
Me: (after reading d letter) hahahahaha.. ni bkn fb nih.. ni Ah... mlm td punye hal nih...
Pije: (taking d number n d email address dat d guy gave in d letter)

hahahaha... dis is d old fashioned letter slipped under my car's wiper dis morning


It was d same letter.. dunno which one is viewable

muahahahahahaha... siap bg no. phone ngan email address... cannot go btol..

hahahahhaha... I was like.. HUH?! when d hell did d admirer manage to slip d letter?! is it at d apartment? or at d annex?

d incident dat coz d commotion.. happens last nite.. when AH, aida n me went to have dinner at the Wisma Ani Sup Utara..
while waiting for d traffic lite to go green.. there was a motorcycle.. with 2 guys whose getup looks like they're going for a futsal session..
then.. AH was making face...
d guys thought she was flirting with them...
then... along our way... d traffic light kept turning their back at us... it was all red... n while waiting.. d guys kept 'usha'ing AH..
hahahahaha....
dats d incident..
n we met Farid Kamil at d wisma ani sup utara.. he sat in d table in front of us.. n i tot AH was lying when she said its him..

huhuhu...

why d hell laa... d torrent downloads is slow like snails..

URGH... my gossip girl ep19

XOXO

No comments: