Friday, March 20, 2009

Back in d Class

Moshi-moshi
Nieda-des

OK.. pardon me for not updating my blog..
since i got my car back on last saturday's evening.. I'm kinda in d urge to just go out n have sum fun... coz.. class starts on Monday.. n hell knows.. when would I ever go out to have fun again when d classes starts coz.. everyday.. its 8am until 5 pm.. BZ.. BZ.. as a bee..

Sunday:
-d foolishness act of a girl who doesnt even finish her thesis writing in asking 2 of her friends who coincidently are her neighbours [ayin, sya.. u know u love me...] resulting in dis 3 girls going out in a pearl white MyVi.. going off to MidValley Megamall after d Zohor prayer..

after I woke up at 'bout 10am.. I was like.. urghh.. damn bored.. asks aida to go out with me... unfortunately.. her gum have swollen badly... then.. wandering around at next door's.. chit-chatting with ayin n sya.. n suddenly
me : actually... I'm soooo feeling like going out
sya: well.. I'm kinda need to find a new pair of jeans
.... and soo.. off we went...
seriously.. we were like.. shop shop till we drop (hahaha.. actually.. they bought a lot of things.. I just window shopped a lot.. then.. after d Maghrib prayer.. we decide to check if there's any movie available.. then.. we got 3 tix for City of Ember.. 9.45pm show

Monday:
BM class... gosh! who said its bahasa istana? we were like learning BM from school all over again.. OMG! dh berkarat hbs skill mengarang.. d talks in BM class when d lecturer asks us to wrote a 700words essay on d river pollution goes like this...
-wuts nowadays in BM huh?!
-wuts irrigation system in bm huh?! irigasi?!
-hurmm... wuts attitude in BM ehh?!
hahahaha.. seriously.. there's a lot more words that we seriously dunno how to change to BM..
then.. after class.. met my supervisor on our thesis.. then.....
....
...
...
..
.
GOSH! I have to submit my thesis by 3 pm.. n it was like 2 at d moment i know that particular info... rushed back... couldn't manage to finish it.. called SV.. she went back home and said dunno if she can help me.. coz d coordinator for RP2 wont accept anymore in d morning..
then.. went back home.. n cried.. n cried.. n cried..
thanx dee for supporting me!

TUESDAY
submit d thing early in d morning...
Buddy n me were like waiting for almost 30 minutes.. coz d lecturer's room is still locked..
seriously.. last resort... Tawakkal..

WEDNESDAY
Malaysian studies class...
gosh.. it was raining in d morning.. How I wish i could sleep in dat sitch..
rush to class..
OMG! now we have to learn bout Sejarah all over again...
huwaaa.....

THURSDAY
malaysian studies class.. present about 'Pembentukan Malaysia'

FRIDAY
BM class
writng this entry
and
..........
.........
........
......
....
...
..
.
YEAY ME!
Going back to Ipoh.. after all most 2 months of not going back...
k.. gotta go.. Farid have texted me.. (Farid is a classmate who also lives in Ipoh)
ok..
haa.. b4 i forgot..

Gossip Girl 18.. Gosh.. Dan's still a horny jerk..
Rachel or Miss Carr a horny Bitch
Vanessa - gorgeus
Blair n Carter - hello?? real life couple??
FYI...
dan-serene - real life couple
blair-carter - real life couple
chuck- vanessa - real life couple


XOXO

4 comments:

pensukebulan said...

wey blair n cater real life couple??? siyesly.bes nak mati. suke3!! hahaha

misznieda said...

yup yup.. :D

_b4rb_ said...

lorh
farid tu klasmate ke
ku igt kn sape la
ehhehe
=p

yg psl real life couple tu
aku cm tau skit2 la
tu pon sbb mami btau aku
mami yg btau beb...
ahhahaha

misznieda said...

pergh... lupe kawan..
uish uish.. mami dh jdk gossip boy