Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OMG! MTV world stage live in Malaysia!

OMG! OMG! OMG!
i soooooo desperately want to go to the event..
i actually got dis email from MTV n youthsays bout dis event about last 2 weeks..
n I was like..
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!
Kasabian? All American Rejects? Hoobastank? Boys like Girls? Pixie Lott? is coming to Malaysia.
n after d disappointment by the sunburst event dis year..
I was like soooo in need in a good fix of one hella good concert..
n its on 15th August..
common.. wuts bette way to celebrate my graduation?!
owhh.. I forgot to tell u guys bout it..
finally.. last thursday..
I GRADUATED...!!!!
yeay me!


I know.. I know..
it sounds a bit childish..
but..
d heck.. I lurve Concerts..

n so.. d desperate me.. went on goggling bout d event..
n... tadaa...
there's a guy named bryan who wants to give out his red zone passes because he already got d mosh pit passes..
he went to the curve for it..
n I was like.. how could i forget bout it??
I guess all d pindah rumah thingy have gotten me soo bz..
I was like..
OMG! dis guy's like a saviour..
check out his blog/ost bout it --> http://bryanlyt.com/
although he only gave out one passes..
hahahaha..
wut a cool dude..
n he got to take pic with VJ denise..
hahahaha.. only my sis would know how i like her..
well.. back then.. during the Good Charlotte MTV concert in Malaysia..
VJ Utt n Denise really rocked d stage with their quirky attitude..

n I've entered d contest on MTV..
i dunno whether I can get d passes or not..
huhuhuhuhu..
I really really really wanna go..
n if possible with my gila2 thingy mate.. buddy n barb..
hehehehe..

btw.. about my graduation..
well...
I always suck at saying goodbyes..
I almost shed tears saying goodbyes to Seroja n my friends..
went home on d saturday at bout 7 pm..
n reached ipoh at bout 9 pm..
d day b4 i went back to my hometown..
have a nite outing with ayin, buddy, n efi..
w watched the proposal at Sunway..

OMG Sunway! dats where d MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia is gonna be held..

ok.. peace out.. ;p

XOXO

1 comment:

Platypus said...

Hey! I saw that you really want to go to the MTV World Stage concert and I got 4 tickets. I would like to go myself but unfortunately some family thing came up and I can't make it last minute. I'm selling the tickets. So, if you're still interested, just text or call me at 016-5298976.

xo
Yvonne.

P.S. I'm from Ipoh so the transaction would be simple.