Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ramadhan Bliss


Its d 6th day of fasting!
yeay me!

hehehe..
I just got back from Segamat.. my lovely Kampung..
(except dat its not dat kampung laa.. even my grandmom lives in a terrace house)
its been so long since I have last been in Segamat..
since my late granddad funeral dat is..
its almost 8 months..
but it felt like it was just yesterday..
time really do fly fast..

well.. I have not updated my blog as regularly..
one of d reason is..
I'm at home..
there's nothing interesting happen..
well.. there's few things dat could be interesting to be told..
but its not about me..
routined life..
sleep.. TV.. internet surfing..

ook.. last wednesday.. or is it Thursday?
(sorry.. i lost track of times when I'm at home)
there's an accident right in front of my house..
d Proton Saga turned 360 degrees and went over d divider n knocked down a lamp post..
fortunately.. no one's injured..
there's a guy ( although i might call him a boy) driving n a lady at d fron passenger seat..
d lady.. who is d mother of d driver told us dat d boy fell aslept while driving..
hello.....?! falling asleep while driving??
on a non-highway road? (hehehe... i forgot d terms)
well.. DRIVING 101...
please.. please.. please dont drive when u r obviously sleep deprived..
its d same thing as DUI ( driving under influence- beat it alcohol or drugs..
but seriously???
falling asleep while driving in d town??
dats seriously problematic dude..
if its on highway..
I get it..
but on d usual roads??

d car..

well.. maybe he's too caught up in sumthing d nite before..
but seriously..
d mother kept telling story about how good is her son..
if it was my parents..
they would never.. ever.. praise their own children in front of others..
instead.. d conversation would or might go like this..

"owhh.. anak I nih.. makan je kejenye.. tdo pon dasyat.. blaja.. lg laa mls" -mama
"owhh.. anak-anak I nih.. x de keje lain.. menghabiskan beras kt umah je" - mama
"owhh.. anak I nih.. keje die tgk drama korea ngan jepun je"- mama

hahahahaha..
dats my mom..
hurmm.. as for my dad..
lets see....
....
nope.. I couldn't even imagine wuts d point of him talking about his children to others..
hahahaha..

AH HA...
almost forgot..
I AM A H1N1 SURVIVOR!
hehehe.. oook..
my dad told me to stop with d bragging..
hehehe.. d story goes like dis....
u know i was warded due to suspected case of h1n1 aight?!
n last friday.. my dad gave d GH director a call..
n asked about my test results..
n d result is.. my throat swab is +ve!!!
walao.. dat was a surprise..
n I was confident dat I'm -ve..
ok... dats a lesson..
never look down on any illnesses!!

Urghhhh.. n today.. Iba told us dat we have to attend d BTN from 5th-9th october..
hey.. wait a minute?!?!?!?!
dats total of 5 days?????
seriously????
5 days????????????????????
I am sooooooooo not gonna like this..
going to BTN while raya..
n wasnt d date was supposed to be d DATE of our departure from Malaysia???

huhuhuhuhuhu.. oh where.. oh where.. could my baby be..
hehehe.. just a lyric of course..
who would be my baby??

haa.. recently..
I've always encounter a question dat.. me myself couldn't even answer..
wanna know wut it is?

"how come u have never have a boyfriend????"

n i was like..
WTFH kinda question is dat???
no one can ever answer question like dat..
hahahaha...

n I seriously hope dat I could fast for d whole Rmadhan..
(well.. dat wish seems a lil' impossible for a muslim female..)
uh huh..
seriously.. dont u gurls think dat d shoes designs in Malaysia is a bit boring?!
I'm seriously in need of a shopping fix..
but d sad thing is..
I've got no money!!!
I'm BROKE!!!
I'm unemployed!!
huhuhuhu.. there's nothing else I could say.. eh.. eh.. ( hahaha.. another lyric quote.. WTH is wrong with me?? hahahahaha)

hurmm..
I really want a Nine West shoes for myself..
or a Jimmy Choo's perhaps?? (JC got shoes n bags too)
or a Coach tote bag perhaps??
keep on dreaming dreamer..
hahahahaha..

well.. heres sum random pics during my short vacation at Segamat..

well.. d kid in d blue shirt is my youngest cousin.. we call him Opal.. in d 3rd picture.. he was supposedly posing as a handsome hunk.. hehehe.. he's soo playful.. he poses as he like on his own.. d kid in green shirt is d 2nd youngest.. we call him Mamat.. n I seriously thinks dat he's gonna be one handsome guy when he grow up..

n now.. Parody Clip!!!
yeay.. who doesn't love parody?!?!
hehehe.. found this one parody done by a korean B-boy group.. 2pm..
they're doing the Abracadabra..
its soo damn hilarious..
they r acting like seriously sissy guys..
but just look at those arm muscles..
there's no way sissy guys would have those well-tone muscles..
d 1st vid would be d original clip by d Brown Eyed Girls..
d 2nd one is d parody.. Dirty Eyed Girls..





Happy Ramadhan!
n to all d non-muslims.. njoy d Bazaar Ramadhan food! :)

XOXO

No comments: