Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It isn't too late

For those who know me..

I may be just an insignificant others or
I may be just useful for certain things or
I may be just a person who can be manipulated or
I may be d person who is bad tempered or
I may be a girl who bitch around when she's mad or
I may be an overemotional girl or
I may be just the girl who owns d 1st PDA in my prep college or
I may be just d girl whose mood change is unpredictable when d time comes or
I may be just d girl who tried to help other with all her might or
I may just be d unattractive girl who speaks a lot or
I may just be d girl who you can looked at & laughed at or
I may be ur friends or
I may be ur bff or
I may be ur problem solver or
I may be ur loyal listener or
I may be d girl who just pissed u guys n girls off..

all I want to say is..
I'm Sorry for all dat I've done..
n may u guys remember me as a good person who lurves to help peoples.. (^o^)v

XOXO

No comments: