Saturday, August 15, 2009

Influenza A H1N1

Ooook...
as i watched today's news.. the total death poll in Malaysia due to H1N1 case has rise to 59.
n most of the lethal cases are caused by the complications of other disease or problems like obese, asthma n heart disease..

n as some of my friends have been informed..
last tuesday midnite..
I was admitted to d Ipoh GH..
due to the suspected case of H1n1..
my fever manifested on tuesday evening.. just after I got back from the Deans List ceremony in Shah Alam..
at nite.. my mom insisted me to go to the Pantai Putri hospital for a checkup..
n as soon as i arrived..
they put my case on urgent..
n d doctor saod dat i've to be admitted..
unfortunately..
there's no bed available at Pantai Putri..
n so I was admitted to GH on midnite..

urghhh.. d experience.. being warded..
is sooo not an enjoyable moment..
d isolation ward allows no visitor..
n they are co-ed.. i mean.. there's female n male in d ward! we also have to share toilets!
hurmm..
n on d nite when I was admitted..
they dunt even switch on d fan!
n d doors/windows r closed too...!
i asked d nurses if the fan cannot be switched on..
all they said is..
"sorry.. we can't switch it on.. it's an order"
n i was sweating like a 'pig'
my bed was wet due to my sweats...

n on d next morning.. during d ward round.. d dcotor realsie dat all d patients are sweating like crazy...
n asked d nurse why d fan are switched off..
n d nurse says cannot..
n d doctor just said..
"which idiot says dat?"
hehehehe..
(sekejap je pon dpt kipas.. lps tuh tutup blk... sbb ade patients dmm.. sejuk)

hurmm.. i was bored to death..
no visitors allowed..
no TV..
no everything..
hurmmmmm..
luckily.. my friends texted me.. n dats wut kept me from being insane by doing nothing..
thanks guys!

n pity my mom..
she was like..
driving back n forth to d hospital..
my dad has n exam today (saturday)
n soo... he cant really help...

a lil token.. hahahaha

haa.. I forgot.. at d time i was admitted on d tuesday midnite ( or is it wednesday midnite?!)
there's one patients dies in d ward..
i dare not to see (takut melekat badi.. dh laa tgh sakit2)

hurmm.. n now.. i was in self quarantine.. believe it or not.. it has been almost 3 days.. since i went out from my room..
I was like... bored to d point where I slept for almost 12 hours a day..

n today was d MTV world stage day..! :(

XOXO

2 comments:

_b4rb_ said...

world stage!!!!
whoaaa..
xpe..
next tyme kte g la ne2
coldplay nye concert ke
hehehe
=p

misznieda said...

ko blanje??
ooooook ;p