Sunday, August 30, 2009

MERDEKA!

Selamat Hari Merdeka!!!
my beloved Malaysia..

i am seriously proud to be a Malaysian..

but ashamed of those who tried to divide us Malaysians..

1 Malaysia.. united we stand.. divided we fall..

we have to keep believing n make dis works..

or else.. d new generations of Malaysians can't njoy d joy of living harmoniously together like today..

seriously.. wut makes Malaysia unique is our multicultural, multicolor culture dat brough us together.. standing tall n proud on our beloved land Malaysia..

Merdeka is not about d celebration..

n we cant just be so high-spirited bout it on 31st august..

Merdeka is about keeping our heads high while defending our beloved malaysia.. 24-7-365

well.. they do say kids understand it better..

maybe we should learn from them..

I'm lying if I say I'm dat patriotic 24-7-365

let us try hard to strive for it then! ;)

oook.. I think.. theres gonna be Mat Rempit.. speeding on d road beside my house.. hurmm..

dats one thing bout younger generation today..

when they think about merdeka..

for them..

Merdeka means.. partying.. boozing all night... n sum might have casual sex.. just bcoz its holiday.. n there's firework display..

hurmm.. wut can I say..

i dunt have d power to step up n say no to them..

Ooookk..

today.. I made a corn pudding.. Ika's style..
hehehe...
n I think there's room for improvement..
but hey..
its my 1st time!
n its puasa.. n i can't taste..
so I think.. it turns out pretty good.. ;p

n today.. i got to eat kuih limas made by a family friend..
Yummm... there's really no other kuih limas can beat d kuih limas made by her..
owhh.. for those who doesn't know..
kuih limas is also known as kuih tepung pelita..

hahaha.. n out of curiosity of how my pudding would taste like..
i break my fast earlier then when d radio put on d azan..
n I was like..
OMG! OMG! OMG!
but thank god dat i founf out l8r dat d radio always plays d azan a bit later than d actual berbuka time..
(^o^)v

n now..
actually.. i've found out bout dis video last week..
but i forgot to post it..
n I'm sooooo in lurve with these 2 guys from Boys before flowers..
acting silly in dis new CFs..
my fave would be the 1st one..
n to all d BBF lovers out there.. njoy! ;p


hahahahaha.. even with those hairstyle n outfit.. they still ROCK!







XOXO

No comments: