Friday, May 6, 2011

OCD

OCD..
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder..


It is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations 
(obsessions), or behaviors that make them feel driven to do something..


While we're at it...
I was reminded by my mom's saying while watching a documentary about OCD on d TV..
'when we think back... we all kinda have sum OCD behaviour in us aren't we?'
n to be frank... I think my mom's kinda true..


as for me..
I think I'm a lil' bit of everything..
well not everything..
I'm a lil' claustrophobic.. (I dont like sitting on a window seat or d middle seat in plane.. I prefer isle seat)
I'm a lil' perfectionists at sum things.. (I really dont like it when people use an iron spatula while cooking on a non-stick pan)
I'm a lil taken aback when things are not done my way..  (I'm not used to 'tumis'  when cooking 'masak lemak'.. n when i watched ppl 'tumis' it... I kinda felt dat its not gonna taste good..)
I smirked hearing about stuffs dat I find ridiculous (even though I know.. its not ridiculous to sum ppl)
n one thing dat I've trie so hard to held is..
I'm kinda ticked off when I heard sum words pronounced wrongly... n ended up telling off d correct way to pronounce d word..
I know its annoying..
but..
I've tried my best  to held it in...
hence...
I am so so so sorry about it.....

mian... chingu!
.
XOXO

No comments: