Sunday, May 22, 2011

May--day?!

Dinner?
Secret Garden?
Gardening?
Flower?
nice.. but didn't manage to take lotsa pics...
ooo.. oh..
I looked fat in all d pics!!! (whose to blame? I'm fat from d beginning)

Luncheon?
Mighty Apes?
well.. d preparation is underway..
hope everythings gonna turn out great..

oo.. oh... Ayin's convo.. Congrats!

routine?
well.. its 6 weeks already..
anything new?
naa... same old same old..

Wedding bells?
Yana's!!!
my matriculation roomies...
huwaaa...
kinda lost contact with her..
informed bout her by diana..
huwaaaaaaaaa!!! can't go.. :(
to be frank.. I'm not soo surprised..
well.. she's d kind of girl where boys just attracted to her..
she's like a magnet to d boys..
congrats Yana!!!
(pls do gimme sum tips on how to be a magnet like u.. ;p)

Cheated?
huwaaa.. due to my eagerness to buy d tickets for raya..
ended up buying a return ticket bangalore-kl via air asia for RM1k+(d usual price is only 'bout RM700+)
n last week..
MAS have a 'daebak' offer..
return..
bangalore-kl..
RM880..
huwaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
MAS summore!!!!
(dh laa x pnh blk Malaysia landing kt KLIA)

Money?
dont even let me start...
my accounts getting thinner n thinner by day.. :(
(urghh.. if only my tummy can be thinner n thinner by day)

Nieda... stop being such a MONEY SPENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r not an HEIRESS or CHAEBOL!!!!

huwoo.. tomorrow's gonna be my casualty posting..

haha.. felt like being in d TV series ER (except dat real life is much more boring then in d TV)

XOXO

No comments: