Sunday, May 8, 2011

L'ignorance

They might think I'm ignorant..
They might think I know nothing..
They might think I know nothing except about entertainment..

I haven't been studying in any prestigious boarding school..
I haven't been in any school activities..
I am only fluent in 2 languages..
I haven't attended any of d ohh soo great Unis..
I dont know anything about music notes and instruments..
I dont know how to cook lots of things..
I forgot how to drive a stick..
I'm bad at coordinating my action & thought..
I tend to avoid problems when they arise..
I dont know how to talk about politics..
I dont know how to talk about philosophy..
I only read fiction novels..
I dont know much about photography..
I always dissapoint others..
I dont know how to stand up for myself..
I only listen quietly when peoples talk about sumthing dat i dont quite agree with..

mom.. dad.. sorry for being such an asshole

*sigh*

frankly..
kinda tired listening..
keep listening..
while they talk like u dunt have any slightest idea about things..

When a heart break.. it does not break even..
it shatters..

XOXO

No comments: