Wednesday, January 5, 2011

nu ABO

owhoo.. its 2011 y'all!! ;p
a friend of mine..
scold me..
"Nieda... go n update ur blog!!!"
hehehe... thanx mate!
I tot i dunt have any visitors anymore..

so.. I know it's a lil' late..
but.. d heck..
HAPPY NEW YEAR.. 2011!!

as usual.. everyone reflect on their previous year when d year comes to an end..
as for me..
I dunt think I made any improvement or changes in my life..
except for taking an aerobic class..
d same old lazy immature unattractive me..

but as all d people in d world..
I do hope dat dis new year would bring me a better life..
I'm gonna have a major exam in less than 1 month..
n i haven't started studying anything..

last monday..
I went to an optical store to make a new spectacles..
n d optician asked me..
"ur age madam?"
i stuttered n after a minute... said... "I'm 24"
hahaha.. I meant to answer 23..
but just then I realised..
hey.. its 2011 already.. n ur gonna be 24..
n I was like.. wth.. i just turned 23 a couple months back..
but I guess.. I should've started to act n think like an adult..
I aged gracefully.. <--- dunt u think dat dis is d lamest reason dat a celebrity can give when they're accused of taking botox or going under d knife to looked younger


hehehe.. n soo..
where should I go dis coming holiday eh??
frankly speaking... I'm kinda jealous watching peoples went to korea, japan,europe, down under, NZ, vacationing.. playing snow..
but i just dunt have dat kind of money nor peoples who wants to go with me..
well.. i guess..
i can just hope dat I would have win any holiday packages..
well..
its a bonus if I can go with any of my favorite celebrities aight??
(hahahaha... dats d most childish dream for someone like me to have)

last night..
we kinda host a BBQ party at our house..
not many peeps turn out..
but its ok.. they're bz studying i guess..we do kinda tell everyone about it a lil late..
n soo.. d BBQ party..
turned into sum kinda of a campfire gathering.. (without d campfire of course..)
we talked n talked n talked until dawn..
haha.. i kinda fall asleep at 5 am..
hahahahahahahahaha..
n d most embarassing thing is..
I SNORES.. kinda loud..
hahahahaha...
gomenne guys..
my blocked nasal cavity might have caused d snoring..

ok..  I better start gathering my will to start study ..
peace out! (^-^)v

p/s: I'm sooo hooked into a korean drama.. tittled Secret garden!! I LURVESSS TOP from BIGBANG!!!!!

XOXO

No comments: