Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Filthy Rich

Peoples around me..
who stick with me long enough..
would have known my ideal type of man..
1st: he must be rich

one fine day..
a friend of mine talked to me about it..
she said that
It is better for us girls to have our own money by ourselves..
she told me to stop dreaming marrying a filthy rich man..
n start dreaming about making my own money..
deep in my heart..
I know.. she's true.. but I can't just forget about it.. hehe.. silly nieda..

Sometimes..
when I am seriously emotionally unstable..
I would just sat...
n looked back at my life..
n from that..
I know why I dreamt of having a filthy rich husband..

I'm just an effing emotionally unstable 23 years old girl

XOXO

3 comments:

deda said...

nida, u lupa nak tambah hensem...=)...damn fithy rich hensem man...amin...

Ikster said...

Takat kaye tapi money management teruk, tak yah ah. Karang when the money runs out tak tentu pasal kene tampung die :P

misznieda said...

hehe...