Friday, January 14, 2011

Conscience

Growing up as d 1st child..
I've always been put up with sum kinda responsibilities..
n soo..
I ended up being who I am today..
a person with lots of conscience..
well..
in short..
there's one term dat d youngsters in Malaysia use nowadays..
SKEMA

In school..
I never play truant..
even though I didn't concentrate in class..
even though I'm d only one attending..
I will still go to d class..
why..?
just simply because..
GUILT

When my family and I went for shopping...
while my sisters and brothers was asking for branded apparels n expensive toys..
I will always be the one who keep on calculating n putting things back on their rack when I realised its kinda expensive..
I will always be the one who are concerned about money..
I guess..
u can just call me..
so freakin' tight up..

I will always worry about d other party when I cannot meet their expectation..
I will always felt there's a very good reason behind everything.. even though my mind told me.. there isn't
I will always felt sorry for d person who've been unfortunately scold by me..
When sumthing happens.. I will always be the one who gives in..
When peoples asks sumthing from me.. n I know they're just taking advantage on me.. I just go with it..
In the end.. I will always be the one who will be forgotten.. 

...how I wish I can just forget about it...


XOXO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

u're thinking like a man :) really


biasa la nida,,,manusia,,
kita buat baik juta2 kali pon,,satu yang buruk kita buat, satu tu je la yg dia akan ingt..

misznieda said...

seriously.. i'm thinking like a man?????? is dat bad or good???

iba said...

dont know..mayb bad mayb good :)