Friday, July 3, 2009

Salute to Adults!

OK..
finally... its weekend!!!
gosh.. d attachment thingy is soo damn tiring us out..
physically & mentally..
n dats not we're not even working yet!
at dis point..
I really salute all the adults out there who works their arse off to earn a living..!!
are we too lazy..?!?!
I guess..
well.. maybe its because.. we're not dat ready yet..
n all of a sudden..
we were asked thousands of things..
dat seems to be spoken in an 'alien' language..
n d thing is..
we have studied all those things..
hurmm..
n now..
I'm wondering whether my attitude is good enough to be a good physician..
n whether it is good enough to survive studying medic for another 4 and a half years..

OK.. another thing is..
Ayin (my sis... not Ayin d Blonde, my classmate :D) has posted a post on her blog about her appearing on a TV show..
where she n her friends (my juniors at school - signed by ketue agame yg hampeh.. hahahaha) accidentally went on a snorkelling trip with Yuna n her band mates..
n soo.. ayin n her friends appear for a mere minutes in the show..
click HERE for her post n she posted d vids there..
hahahaha.. I can actually hear her voice.. shouting n screaming to her friends.. babbling..
buat kecoh x hbs at d background while d guys are filming Yuna while they were snorkelling..
n in case u might be wondering which girl is my sis..
dunt bother to look for a girl who resembles me..
cause she looked tottally different from me..
people will describe us like d dialogs below..

A: which of d sisters is nida n ayin?
B:owhh.. dats easy.. d not soo good looking one is nida.. n d good looking one is ayin
C: well.. u can also said dat.. nida have mate sepet.. ayin mate besaq (muahahahaha)
D: d fun one is ayin.. d boring one is nieda
E: d bubbly one is ayin.. d gloomy one is nieda

hahaha.. d dialogs may help.. but usually.. people just dont have d interest to ask 'who's nida'.. n problem solved! n they didn't even know or remember me pon.. hahahahaha :D

as for me.. nothing interesting happen..
work.. work.. work..
life starts at 5.40am everyday..
(except for weekend - yeay me.. I can tdo puas2 tonite!)
hurmm.. zzzzZZZZZzzzzz

XOXO

No comments: