Monday, July 27, 2009

100th... so many things to say.. so many things to do

Yeay.. its my 100th entry!

although it seems like forever since i last updated my blog..
pardon me for dat ;)
been bz doing nothing.. hehehehe..
na ah.. just not in d mood to update my blog recently..

hehehe... oook.. since i just realise dat dis week is my last week at shah alam..
i started to reminisce bout d 3 years i have been staying in shah alam in pursuing my degree in biomedicine at d BELOVED MSU.. ;p

so.. dis post might be a lil' long n may be full unimportants events..
anyhoo.. its my blog.. n i'd do anything i like with it.. (^0^)v

ok.. first n foremost.. a lil story on my trip to PD last 2 weeks..
on a fine saturday, 11th of july 2009, together with analhuda, ayin blonde, sya, farra bong n aida blonde jr.. d six of us departed from seroja heading to analhuda's sis, kak mal house..
there.. we hang out for a while..
then at about 12pm we head for PD..
at about 2.30pm.. walaa.. we reached PD..
n we screamed in d car for d beautiful seas n beaches..
n with lots of activities..
beach hangout..
swimming pool..
go-carting..
sightseeing..
we went back to Shah Alam on Sunday.. d next day..
fewh.. it was damn tiring n exhausting..
but one hella good weekend getaway.. :D
ok.. dats bout PD..

then.. on 14th july 2009..
yeay me!
its d last day for our attachment..
hehe.. it may sound a lil exaggerating..
but.. seriously.. 2 weeks of attachment at IPR.. is really tiring..
hahaha.. n d activities done wasnt even close to real life chores or work..

n finally.. i can go on my shopping spree.. ;p
mega sale carnival babe...
n off we went on thursday in d same week we finished attachment.. to Midvalley
although i havent done much shopping..
i manage to bought myself a pair of CK jeans!
n guess how much is it.. its only rm50..
ok ok.. i got it at d FOS..
fine.. it might be rejected..
but hell.. its still CK..
n in my size!
(well.. its a lil difficult to find a perfectly fitted jeans for me)
even tho its a bit big..
well.. i can always wear belt..
n on dat particular nite..
i went to watch Harry Potter and the half blood prince at sunway..
fewh.. largest cinema i've entered and its full house..

n after dat.. on d following weeks.. we were supposed to have 'intensive' class..
n from d rumours...
we might have to be in class from morning till night..
n all in all..
wut did u expect from M*U..
we only have 2 hours of class each n everyday..
n yesterday.. i caught a fever.. with S.O.B (shortness of breath n not SON OF A B***H) ;p
n dis evening.. d management told us dat we have to empty d house by 31st july..
WTH..
its dis friday.. hurmm..
so i guess.. lots of works needed to sort out my books, clothes, shoes, n everything else!

ook.. now.. my 3 years in Shah Alam..
on august 2006..
arrived in Shah Alam n register at KUTPM..
n so.. i was placed at d seroja apartment..
tears of joy.. tears of everything..
throughout d 3 years..
hehehehe..
n I developed a new -holic..
SHOPAHOLIC..
hahahahaha..
n I kinda notty being on my own here..
not dat NOTTY laa..
just.. staying out late at nite..
going here n there..
hahaha.. at home.. our curfew is at 7pm.. hehehe
I know.. its childish..
but wut to do..
my parents a bit conservative when it comes to curfew..
hehehe.. its good actually..

n OMG!
my shopping in KL..
my movie marathon...
hahaha..
after dis...
need to drive to kl for almost 2 hours if i wanna hang out in KL..
no more midnite movies..
no more having fun with friends at nite..
(hahaha.. if my parents read dis.. they'll say - "bertuah punye anak")
;p

i also went to my 1st international artist concerts during my years in shah alam..
Good Charlotte's MTV concert in 2007 :)

Gosh.. i sound like an old geezer reminiscing bout life.. hehehehe

d trip on 2007 to lenggong..
hehehe..
a hell lotta fun with all d guys n girls..
n i just cant forget about Udzair when he was thrown off his kayak..
his panicking..
hahahaha.. hillarious..

d 15 minutes dat we supposed to perform for d music subject..
hahahahaha... wickedly hillarious n foolish..

larian suke suki..
FHLS day..
mentor mentee BBQ day..
picnic at sungai congkak..
doing thesis for only 3 months..
n everything else..
may we be in contact always..
[hahahaha.. kawen jgn x jemput..]
we may or may not see again..
wut important is..
may all d hardships dat we endured during our years in MSU teaches us to be wiser..
all d experiences will help us later on in our life..
as d old saying goes..
history may repeat itself..

OMG... how am I going to hide my shoes (which might total up to 10++ pairs) from my mom when i brought them back???

XOXO

No comments: