Thursday, December 11, 2008

Talkin' bout bad luck..

Today is the holiday for celebrating Sultan Selangor birthday.. off course only peeps in Selangor got their day off.. hehehe

last night... after performing my Maghrib prayer... my right ankle was like 'terkehel' a lil... then i just let it be and thought d pain would go away eventually.. then ika came to discuss about tomorrow presentation... the pain worsen and i applied sum tiger balm on it

then.. at 12.30 in the midnite... aishah ask me to accompany her to the gate to get sumthing from Ida... the lift was broken.. so.. i climbed down the stairs... walaaa... excruciating pain...

dis morning... even worse.. d pain.. then... at 12.. ask jama to drive my car n go to d clinic.. d doctor bandages my ankle n gimme sum pain killers... n got charged for RM46... hehe... d best part.. got MC for 2 days.. but a whole lotta work need to be finished by dis nite..

back from d clinic.. took my pills.. try to get sum rest.. n walaaa... I'm feverish.. sleep for like an hour n then getting a lil better..

No comments: