Monday, December 8, 2008

Raya Aidiladha..


Today, 8th December 2008 is d Aidiladha celebration for us Muslims.. it was supposed to be about sacrifice n all.. Slamat Hari Raye Haji everyone! May Allah be with us..

Last saturday, i went back to segamat with my parents.. left my car keys to Farid so that he can take care after it while i'm gone.. walaaa.... so fortunate laa i didn;t drive back to Johor... d highway was like so jam-packed with cars.... and accident sum more... dunno why laa... at d highway.. approaching ot seremban... the cars was like will automatically slows down... even though the road was widened... my mum was like... 'this has happens since the time I'm working'... n that was like 20-25 years ago... maybe... just a maybe laa... there was a 'penunggu' there at the road... hahaha... kidding laa..

then... in d middle of d road... there was a bus... in front us (3-4 cars between us), then... suddenly... d bus breaked... Thank God my dad was like manage to stop b4 crashing d car in front of us... know wut?

when we change lane... we saw dat the bus have 'langgar' a black Naza Citra.. so pity laa dat uncle... his car was like... crushed (d back was like terperosok kt dlm)... thank god... no one was hurt badly (i think so)..

hurmm..... so.. a note to myself... drive carefully, smart and attentively!

(hehe... speaking from experience lorr... i've crashed into 2 cars b4.. silly me... read details on my older blog OK... :) )

hurm... huwaaaa... its monday already..n d proposal submission date was dis saturday... haematology's scrap book due dis fri... ganbattei nieda-san!

well... while I was back in Segamat.. I found out dat my granddad's condition has worsened.. he can't even stand by himself.. he didn't want to eat.. n for all d time I was there.. I was like... hesitating to see him... coz I was afraid i'm gonna cry.. n d picture when he rammed the house was done... It was indeed a miracle he could survive.. I was even scared to hold him... because he was like soo skinny... fragile.. afraid i might break him..

Then... my parents put d decisions wether to further studies in medic (get an MBBS) or further my studies in biomedicine field (master) on me... I was like... OMG.. I'm not really good with decisions.. hurmm.. wut to do... wut to do..

hehe... i forgot to bring back sum 'lauk raya' from segamat n I was like sooooo menyesal laa....

n Opal (my lil cousin) is hillarious... he's 2 I think.. n he can do sum shuffle... SOOOOO CUTE... Kids reaallly do the darnest things..! :)

~XOXO~

No comments: