Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hot N Cold


hehehe... Its Christmas today... I know.. I know... I'm not celebrating Xmas... hahaha.. its just dat... well... we Malaysians seems to be soo Excited about Xmas... dunno why laa.. maybe Xmas have the best shopping SALES n its d best time to SHOP!!

ok... yesterday.. we were supposed to be having our neuropharmacalogy lab at 8 in d morning... luckily.. the lab sesssion was cancelled... YattA!!

n i got my car back on d tuesday night (my aunt borrow it.. her car was wrecked by TokBaK)... so I was driving tu class on yesterday..

after neuropharmacalogy class at 12 noon... we went to park in d college... haematology lab session at 2... the college was full... n i double parked in front of the college's Islamic Center.. the thing is... i was confident it was safe to park there.... then... after 2 hours of playing in d lab (ooppss.. hehehe..)I went down for my car after the lab finished.. then I saw my car was far too near with d poles in front of my car... I was cursing in my heart...n then... when i reached my car... I was like... Cursing out loud... all d peeps in front there watch me... wanna know why... sumone pushed my car way too fast ( I think soo... coz... if d car slides down by itself... d plate number wouldn't be broken wouldn't it.... hurmm) d number 2 was broken...n my car's plate number crack a lil..(so instead of AGL 21... it became AGL 1)

huwaaa.... I was planning to go to plaza alam sentral to buy my printer's ink cartridge... how d hell am I supposed to drive without my complete number... well... its d end of d year..n polices were trying to lookout for all d road offenders.. off course if they saw my plate number.. they would sue me for dat...

soo... Iba came... bcoz Dee mentioned dat Iba have sum tape in his car... hahaha... when Iba came... hahaha... guess wut? d tape was like soo small... n I think it couldn't hold the number.. but... thanx dee n iba anyway (MARA's couple of d year... hahaha)

Luckily... the workshop near d college can just glue d number back... well.. for d time being... I think its good enough... got charged for RM2 (hahaha... the guy at d workshop was like makin' fun d hell out of me when I ask him... how much)

then... went to plaza alam sentral... have a lil walk with aida n analhuda.. ate sum sundae.. bought d ink n a cool purple pendrive... (hehehe) n went back home... coz.. we're planning to watch a malay movie dat nite [HISTERIA]

then.. after few hours of sleeping n lepaking at home.. we went to Jusco Bukit Raja.. hoping we would get tickets...n Walaaa..... the jusco's cinema was jam packed with peeps.... n we forgot to book tickets... hahahaha... X mas eve... Histeria's tickets sold out n we decide to watch The spirit

while waiting for our 11.30pm movie... we went crazy (hehehe) n took a lot of pictures.. (aida n analhuda was the main models... ekekeke)











~damn... I make a hell good photographer~ hahaha


d heck... d ad for the spirit was like soooooo big n I thought d movie would be good... URGHHH... d movie was boring... a lot of talkin' n craps... a lot of peeps went out from d cinema after only 30 minutes of watching.. I was like... wut d hell is dis movie about...

wut to do... rm10... just stay until it finish n dashed back to home... arrived at home at about 1.30 am...

ahh.... i Forgot... I was soooo happy on yesterday's evening when Ika messaged me dat my GazettE's CD from Japan has arrived... YAttA!!!!

Ika's msg goes like dis.. "nieda~ brg dh sampai~ aku tinggalkn kt umah & (nnt balik aku mau rip itu DVD =D).. psst~! Kontrol sket jerit2 loncat2 2 :p"

hahaha.. Ika knew me too well.. hehehe.. thanx Ika!

so... I would conclude d day was like Katy Perry's Hot N cold... hehehe... there's n up n down events... hehehe... HOLsss~ but mid sem on 6th, 8th, n 10th.. wish me d best!

No comments: