Saturday, December 13, 2008

39.6 degree celsius

Well.. as I mentioned before.. I've sprained my ankle on Thursday and got a lil' feverish after I went back home... then... sumtimes I shivered and sumtimes I'm sweating.. I though it was the usual lil' fever.. on d night.. i felt a little better after getting sum sleep and went to help my friends with our anemia scrapbook... then.. i went to sleep at about 1.30 am.. hurmm... I'm shivering again.. worn my jacket.. use my blanket + farah's blanket... still shivering

on d next day (friday) I woke up late at about 11.30am.. and have a lil' hangover.. my mouth was like soo dry until my tongue was injured.. my gum swollen a little.. but my leg felt better..

then... at 2 pm... my friends got back from class.. n they said my face was like soo blushed.. my feets are cold.. and forced me to go to the clinic..

at the clinic, my temperature was taken.. and it was 39.6 degree Celsius.. she said i had to drink isotonic drinks.. and gave me some pills

my friends bought me some rice.. n i cannot eat very much.. no appetite plus injured tongue + tonsil.. it really hurts for me to eat sumthing

at night.. my mom came and brought me some air kelapa and some satay... eat some of d satay.. and went back to sleep sum more...

Today... feeling a lil' better.. my temp went down a lil, just dizzy but then my tongue and tonsils are not getting better.. my face was like soo dry..

btw.. here are some funny video clips i found out from my sis.. i know.. sum of you might have look at it.. njoy~

No comments: