Friday, October 15, 2010

Unsettled Darkness

Sometimes..
I just wonder..
What impression did I left on all d people I've met through out my life..
n these things kinda popped in my head...
over and over again..

primary school -> "ohh... she's Mr Burn's 1st daughter"
secondary school -> "ohh.. she's d big nerdy girl"
college prep -> "ohh.. she's d PDA girl"
university -> "ohh.. she's d girl who's driving d white MYVi"

am I really dat good for nothing girl who was only known for her things and appearance..
thinking about dat..
I think I really need to work my ass off to make my family proud of me..
maybe I could make a real big discoveries or new inventions in my life later on..

ohh.. I think I'm an arrogant snob.. thats why I ended up like who I am today.. padan muke

XOXO

No comments: