Saturday, October 9, 2010

le fou

i just watched the rerun of Beauty & the Beast in 3D at d cinema with buddy last thursday..
n soo..
dats y d name of dat stupid ass-licking assistant of Gaston ended up as the title of my post for today..
it has been almost a week since I've been back in dis land of chais and sarees..
although I've been doing nothing for 2 weeks in my home back in Ipoh..
n basically.. does not go out unless i have to picked up Iyman from school
n yes.. I kinda did horribly for my 2nd IA..
I've ate a lot of food n gained weight.. (how d hell did my tailor said I looked like I've lost sum weight.. well a lotta ppl did.. but when I went on d weighing machine it says otherwise... mysterious weight imbalance?!)
n yes.. I kinda have a new resolution to study a lil bit harder since d BIG FINAL EXAM is due in less then 3 months..
hurmm.. I didn't managed to meet up with my friends when I was in Malaysia.. sorry guys.. (apparently.. most of them can't take off from work... n it seems like I'm d only one who still fools around in a very unadult-like behavior) n i felt terrible for dat..
hell yeah.. my life is routined as ever..
n I dont think I'd left a deep impression on anyone if I'm gone

XOXO

No comments: