Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Monkey Business

Urghh..
My peaceful night has been invaded by a bunch of 'samseng' monkeys..
Damn monkeys..
they reside on my room's balcony..
they are doing sum serious shitty business there.. (seriously.. they were shitting there...A LOT)
Thanx to them..
I am now seriously sensitive to any clattering sounds..
Hmmmmm...
I dunno wuts up with me n animals...
I seriously dont like animals..
but dont get me wrong..
I don't enjoy looking at those peoples who abused animals for their own fun or advantages..
ok.. back to my story..
back when I was in my secondary school.. form 4.. in b4.. RPS..
on one 'lucky' night.. a cat gave birth in a locker just beside my bed.. which I put my school's shirt in..
n 'lucky' me.. I got to heard d howling pain of d kitten's mom all night.. and I only got to sleep for like an hour.. n 'lucky' me.. d cat's blood was smeared all over my school's shirt..
n d worse thing is.. she even tried to move her kittens onto my bed...
URGHHHHHH
n now.. a bunch of monkeys are residing on my room's balcony..
why oh why...
if only d animals are a bunch of handsome hunky guys..
I wouldn't mind if they want to bother me...
ok.. I sound like a desperate animal-hater


XOXO

No comments: